Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,186
  • Total Topics: 106,349
  • Online Today: 772
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:17:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE NOW - Round One - JJJJH vs Spaced Cadet dontcha know

Started by JJJJH, June 14, 2004, 09:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJJJH

fanny splendid

gazzyk1ns

Good form from both players here. JJJJH has opted simply for a standard headshot of himself... some might consider it "minimalist" or "non-compliant", but it's interesting nonetheless. Maybe he could add some digital image/manipulation to it next time. SC's inspiration was clearly a cross between Thom Yorke and wasp_f15ting... interesting.

JJJJH

Quiet you! I can't help thinking that I look like a cross between Timmay and Roger Waters there though.

Anyway:

*AGH!*

And do I get anything for the first cock of the tourney?

Cerys

It's not so much a cock as a slightly enlarged genital wart....

JJJJH

Ah, but would you have said that had I told you beforehand it's a photo of me?

Cerys

Probably not, but it's the thought that counts.  Allegedly.

Poor blokes just got a lot of bush which is obscuring the rest of it, how could you both be so cruel.

Hm, looks like you hit a nerve..

Spaced Cadet

2:49 am Fuck me JJJJH this is some serious competition, nice monging. The balls in your court.....but only until my serve tonight...mmmawhahahahaha

Spaced Cadet

JJJJH

That's an evil return you've got there, I'm having to dive for it..........

.......... tomorrow.

ccab

great game you two. & JJJH's nano-knob must rank as one of the most disturbing objects yet deployed in this tournament.

Spaced Cadet

Cheers JJJJH, that's gonna be really  fucking easy

Morgan

Aaaah, there's a lot of open space in that first reply - which could, of course, be reverse psychology or something.  Masters of the game always say don't leave to much of your canvas white, but when there's a point to it, then it's almost certainly a good surprise weapon.  I think the thing I like most about this duel of the mind is that, quite simply, each shot is quite a bit different from the first, yet instantly recognisable as having drawn the previous effort.  A fruitful bout in which both players' personalities came to the forefront.

Spaced Cadet

In the words of Phillip Collins "No Racquet Required"

JJJJH

Cast yer votes now likes.

And I've chucked my Freud portrait here for anyone that wants to see it in full-res goodness.

Spaced Cadet

Good work JJJJH, I enjoyed that, nice Freud portrait as well, creative juices indeed.

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "JJJJH"Cast yer votes now likes.
Poll?

Timmay

no_offenc

mook

JJJJH here too. Although Spaced Cadet's first shot is my favourite out of all the games played so far. So there.

Has to be J4H, though Spaced Cadet's paper was a nice piece of work.

hencole

With an opening serve like that JJJH was always going to be favourite, and hence gets my vote.

Purple Tentacle

Spaced Cadet, because his last one made me laugh a lot.

@ssmaster

JJJJH

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Poll?
I thought it was all thread-based? ccab also said declare your votes in the Rats vs Claudius fight.

And thangyee people that voted for me. *blushes*

hencole

This is all turning out like the London Election spoilt, balott papers left right and centre.