Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:08:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Round #1 - ccab vs cptwhite

Started by ccab, June 15, 2004, 12:57:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

no_offenc

I would be worried if I were cptwhite.  Stunning serve sah!

mr rou-rou

the dreaded atomic wheelbarrow,

autumnal with overtones of gym juice, veruca scented canvas...and.....is it hollyhocks? [/Jilly Goulden]

ccab

ccab

ruck on!

that's the spirit, cpt. but I should warn you, for that you'll have to suffer.

very.

very.

terribly.

I'll reply tomorrow am.

cptwhite

Come on you faceted frump. My return is nothing compared to my almighty back-hand.

ccab

oh yeah?

BAM!

in your face scarecrow!

edit - (just while there's a hole in my photobucket -

)

Morgan

A gorgeous, gorgeous opening sequence here.  What we'd expect from ccab, really;  he's a  player more associated with the 18th century romantics than today's modern, over-analysed farce.   And playing against such a force has only has a positive influence on cptwhite, who's pulling out the stops here to give ccab a good game.  I can't see him overcoming the latter, though, especially as ccab had the serve.

cptwhite

I don't know a few fancy filters and you're impressed, like i said, wait for my backhand ;)

ccab

don't put yourself down cpt! Lots of amateurs have the same limitations. One day you may chance on some new techniques - chin up!

Now chin back down & lick it, bitch.

ccab

Oh shit... I think I've killed him.

cptwhite

ack not had the time matey, and i'm feeling rather lazy now it's Friday night - I'll let you win, you're the better player anyway :)

Timmay

No, not having that. You've gotta bend over, and take the loss like a man before we let you go on your merry way...

ccab

Ah come on cpt - think of the fans (many of them have breasts) - do it for them!

Plank

*boooo* At least have the good grace to MSpaint a cock on to some minor celebrity. This was turning out to be such a ding-dong-doozy of a match as well.

Rubbish Monkey

Jet Set Willy

cptwhite shaved it for me

EDIT: I was joking! I didn't mean to get everyone else voting....

Purple Tentacle

sproggy

poison popcorn

ccab as he managed to complete the game.

JJJJH

Well with a serve like that, ccab's gained my vote.

Cerys

ccab, obviously.  If cptwhite hadn't dropped out, it'd be close, mind.

Abbie

CCAB seeing as he was willing to finish the game - however, his shots aren't 'tennis friendly'.  So it's a vote with a frown (and possibly two fingers).

Cerys

Re: tennis friendliness - I find it highly ironic that I managed to maintain my mong throughout my match against ccab, but turned utterly mongless when I was playing against the tennis-friendly Purple Tentacle.  Bah, etc.

ccab

This whole 'tennis-friendly' idea's a red herring. I suppose tennis-friendly means leaving behind handfuls of tasty images for your opponent like ET's sweets. But the point is to make the best reply you can. In that sense I'm probably the 'friendliest' person to play against because I set out to make direct statements which can be answered in thousands of ways. The very worst kind of serve is a pointless jumble of images - perhaps it'll offer plenty of objects to be reused to your heart's content  - but any use you make of them is going to be totally random and the game will end up with no apparent thread.

Anyway, each to his own.

cptwhite

I'll reply with an image tomorrow must likely, it's the time restrictioon i can't adhere too really. I've just not been in the mood for monging. Nor had the creative incentive the last few days.