Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:07:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE : * Round One : geronimo vs Rubbish Monkey * : VOTE

Started by Rubbish Monkey, June 15, 2004, 08:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sproggy

Wow!  A cracking last serve straight into geronimo's bollocks.  That's a match winner (along with the 'nobody loves me monkey bear')

My vote goes to Rubbish Monkey

JJJJH

poison popcorn

much as i like that messed up stringy babies pic, i'm going for geronimo as his first pic with the monkey had a certain something.

or maybe it just reminds me of 'doolittle'

Cerys

Despite my love of geronimo's darkness, I'm going to have to vote for Rubbish Monkey - especially after that last shot.

So nyer to everyone who thought my vote was a foregone conclusion.  You'll never know how close you were.

fanny splendid

Dr David V

Ooh, that's a good last shot RM. I'm going to have to go with Geronimo though.

mr rou-rou

Jet Set Willy

Timmay

Yes, that last shot by RM really pulled him back in the game, but it wasn't quite enough - I vote for geronimo, by a whisker.

@ssmaster

Blimey high standard by both contestants, I vote Geronimo though some good stuff by the new comer.

Abbie

RM's second shot and Geronimo's third were both outstanding (mongs of the match so far).  After much deliberation, I am giving my vote to Geronimo.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Great stuff, though Rubbish Monkey nicked it at the end. Geronimo was a good standard monger, but Rubbish Monkey seemed to have the superior comedy potential inside his tiny hamster wheel of a brain.

ccab

I thought Geronimo stole this, but only because I loved that last image - Rubbish Monkey more than held his own, but Geronimo knows how to handle his/her lighting (or absence thereof)...

If you do go out in this round, I hope we get to see more of your stuff on this board in future.

Purple Tentacle

Rubbish Monkey, because good as geronimo's were, I like a laugh.

Cerys

This is beginning to sound like a sky-diving club....

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "Abbie"RM's second shot and Geronimo's third were both outstanding (mongs of the match so far).  After much deliberation, I am giving my vote to Geronimo.

what??? my second was shit of the lowest order!!! what were you watching? my cute little arse i bet..perve

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "Cerys"This is beginning to sound like a sky-diving club....

yeah they always yell Rubbish Monkey while sky diving near me

i drunk

ignore

Bogey

For his glorious Bébé-mash, Monkey gets my vote.

Frinky