Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:35:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask

Started by The Region Legion, June 16, 2004, 12:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George

Damn right you should've left them alone as it was obviously dried spunk.

It's like the King's Road Punk thing all over a gain.

Hairy Chin

Does anyone have a picture of Lt.Plonker handy? I've just seen 'Napoleon Dynamite' and there's a guy getting beaten up in the school corridor and he looks vaguely familiar*. I'm not sure if he reminds me of Lt. Plonker or someone else I've seen on telly. And as I can't remember who the fella is on telly, I thought I'd try and eliminate someone who's name I know.

The guy in the red tracksuit who then gets protection from Pedro's cousins when they pull up at the school in the lowrider and scare off the guy who's trying to steal his bike. That fella.

George

Actually, I am jealous because LT reminds me (via scultore at least)of the greatest unsung hero of the rennaisance, i.e the true David, before that cunty Mich copied Donnatelo's dandy gestures:

butnut

Hairy Chin

Yeah, it is him!
Don't worry Lt . - it's only a slight resemblance. Jus't don't take your glasses off :-)

And George, I saw that post before you edited - both are cruel!

Smackhead Kangaroo

Quote from: "Gazeuse"I have a question about yoof culture...

I just passed a crowd of teenage girls in the street and many of them had a little mark on their cheek (Looked like eye shadow or sommat).  Rather than ask them what it meant and risking a) having the piss ripped out of me and/or, b) being had up as a dirty old man, I thought I'd ask you streetwise lot if it had any other significance than a bunch of kids having a laugh with their makeup.

I wondered if it had anything to do with those Japanese cartoon thingies. It looked rather sweet .

I've not heard of this but at a guess tribal markings? otherwise it was a bunch of girls mucking about printing each other's faces.
Unless there was a definite air of fashion about it. In which caseI'd say it's an offshoot of r&b walrus, Nelly's stickerface fiasco.

And just for good measure, I can't think of an anime with people with a smear on their faces where it would look like a fantastically cool look. Certainly not recently.