Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:14:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"It's like Cookd and Bombd, only for people who..."

Started by 23 Daves, January 20, 2012, 05:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

23 Daves

My wife was looking over some reviews of hotels on TripAdvisor earlier today, and getting pissed off at the fact that almost every option she picked had some horror story written beneath it somewhere.  I advised her to stop panicking on the basis that TripAdvisor users tended to be rather hysterical about very minor details in my experience. 

Her response? "I know, it's kind of like a gathering place for lonely, twisted and bitter people - like Cookd and Bombd, only for people who actually leave the house". 

I thought this was a brilliant comparison, and also potentially a brilliant slogan for TripAdvisor if they wanted to use it.  Can anyone think of any other companies, places or websites we could compare to Cookd and Bombd for any other reasons? 

I left the house today

There were dead foxes everywhere

Artemis

Your wife can fuck off.

And you can tell her that'n'all.

Consignia

Amazon.co.uk, it's like Cookd and Bombd, only for people who use android's browser.

Blumf

Stormfront.com is like CaB only with a more reasoned and nuance belief set

Big Jack McBastard

I went outside today as well!... for 25 seconds to get the bins in.. and then scurried out of the light and cold back to my warm, dank, boozy nest.

Mr Eggs

CaledonianGonzo

Punternet - it's like Cookd and Bombd, only for people who've had sex recently.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on January 20, 2012, 06:52:43 PM

Thank's for that. I'm going for 'Cathy of Norwich', average price £22 (Look through the 'Field report statistics' )

Retinend

Quote from: CaledonianGonzo on January 20, 2012, 06:52:43 PM

I love the ridiculously adjacent contradiction on the disclaimer page of that site. Reminds me of the joke site buy hash online dot com.

Small Man Big Horse

BlodwynPig

My condition was called balanitus, but pretty much the same thing. Is someone keeping score on here?

CaledonianGonzo

PhimosisDiscussion.net - it's like Cookd and Bombd, only for people who don't want to discuss Chris Morris.

Tokyo Sexwhale

Isn't cookdandbombd.co.uk the site for people who don't want to discuss Chris Morris?

waynew

So Punternet is an "exercise in creative writing" according to it's front page.

I looked up Cathy from Norwich (not literally) and found the following piece of "creative writing":

QuoteI really like visiting Cathy. I went for the usual blow job, which she combined with a hand job and gave me the best orgasm I'd had in ages.

One thing she could improve on though, and that's helping to clean a man up afterwards. It's a service Sharon nearby offers, and would make the experience more pleasurable, especially as I'm always quite sensitive and ticklish down there afterwards!

But apart from that a good punt. Looking forward to getting my balls soaped up as Cathy promised me next time!

I think you will agree that is beautiful prose.  Surely the booker prize is next for this author?

Treguard of Dunshelm

Who's Chris Morris? And can anyone recommend any cream?

Mr Eggs

CaledonianGonzo

Quote from: Tokyo Sexwhale on January 20, 2012, 08:32:19 PM
Isn't cookdandbombd.co.uk the site for people who don't want to discuss Chris Morris?

PhimosisDiscussion.net - it's like Cookd and Bombd, only for people who don't want to discuss Chris Morris either.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: waynew on January 20, 2012, 08:35:46 PM
So Punternet is an "exercise in creative writing" according to it's front page.

I looked up Cathy from Norwich (not literally) and found the following piece of "creative writing":

I think you will agree that is beautiful prose.  Surely the booker prize is next for this author?

That's pure poetry compared to this one:

QuoteHer Place:   unidy dirty dingy bedsit
Description:   large blond girl saggy tits lots of tats
Comments:   u do get a fair bbbj but i wouldnt go as far as the best in norwich i have had better but if u want a cheap shag and a bbbj then she is the girl for u

CaledonianGonzo

bbbj.net - it's like Cookd and Bombd, only for people who know what a bbj is without having to Google it.

Treguard of Dunshelm

Quote from: Mr Eggs on January 20, 2012, 08:45:44 PM
This bloke, of course!:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/obituary-christopher-morris-1494963.html
Quotehe shook his head over feminism. Nor did he hide his disapproval of the trendy and of political correctness.

Well, that explains some of The Boston Crab's recent posts.

23 Daves

My wife has been enjoying this thread so far, and has started quoting from user reviews on Punter Net and asking me what certain acronyms mean.  As if I'd bloody know.  She probably doesn't believe that this is a Chris Morris forum anymore.  Mind you, it isn't really, is it?

George Oscar Bluth II

QuoteDescription:   massive was like shagging a bean bag.

QuoteAfter the initial introductions I decided on the OWO and CIM option for £20. Sex was on offer for £30.

I don't know what the 'OWO and CIM option' is, but it's still the bleakest sentence I've read today :(

Small Man Big Horse

Oral Without and Cum In Mouth.

BBBJ is Bareback Blow Job.

I know, but I've read punternet for years now. And come my 40th birthday, may well submit my first report if I don't get laid before then.

Tokyo Sexwhale

BlodwynPig

Bareback blow job?? Might go for HBBJ, horseback blow job...

Retinend

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 20, 2012, 09:39:21 PM
Oral Without and Cum In Mouth.

BBBJ is Bareback Blow Job.

"What's that B for?"
"That's a typo"

George Oscar Bluth II

MichaelMcIntyre.co.uk. It's like Cookd and Bombd, only for people who like to laugh.

waynew

This thread has opened up a whole new world to me.  Those reviews on Punternet are fucking bleak and hilarious in equal measures. 

Anyone searched for reviews on working girls in their own area yet?  See what the local talent is like?[nb]You all have, haven't you? Admit it![/nb]