Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 08:38:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Words with Friends

Started by biggytitbo, February 04, 2012, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggytitbo

I like this game, but the standard of competiton on offer is a bit poor with the random opponent option.

If anyone of you wordsmiths fancy a game my 'nick' as they say, is 'teganjovanka'.

MissInformed

Mine is magsbennett.

Scramble with friends is also pretty cool.

VegaLA

Ive been enjoying this game for a while now, but my only opponent is the Missus so I welcome a canning from anyone else! Nick is VegaLA.

wheatgod

I am "wheatgod". Come at me.

VegaLA

OK, fess up! Which one of you am I currently in a game with?

buntyman

Me. I'm also playing the others who've outed themselves (apart from MissInformed who gave a fake name).

Crabwalk

I am Crabwalk1977. Hear me roar.

wheatgod

You plebs are proper shit at WWF!!!! Up your game!!!!

VegaLA

Quote from: wheatgod on February 07, 2012, 10:29:49 PM

I got seriously trampled on like a Hedgehog at a Nascar rally by Mr. Bunty. I set my Missus onto him. Then again i've been posting here long enough to out myself as an easy target so....

Also, which one of you is Zyngawf_187... ? Started a match with me but did not make the first move.

alan nagsworth

I'm Nagsworth. En guarde, cunts! (That means "add me, friends" in French)

buntyman

Quote from: VegaLA on February 07, 2012, 11:10:04 PM
I got seriously trampled on like a Hedgehog at a Nascar rally by Mr. Bunty. I set my Missus onto him. Then again i've been posting here long enough to out myself as an easy target so....

She's giving me a hiding.

Does anyone play Wordfeud instead? I think I prefer it to Words with Friends as it has a more Scrabble-like board layout and you can move the app onto your SD card so it doesn't eat up the small allocation of HTC Desire internal memory. WWF also seems to use my battery up very quickly.

MissInformed

Quote from: wheatgod on February 07, 2012, 10:29:49 PM
Quote from: buntyman on February 05, 2012, 10:58:42 PMMe. I'm also playing the others who've outed themselves (apart from MissInformed who gave a fake name).

I did not! Might be Mags Bennett rather than magsbennett, but it's my actual name (give or take).,

biggytitbo

I'm kicking some bottom on WWF at the moment.

MissInformed

buntyman

That's me that's doing that (unless he is too!!. He's beating me as is vegala's better half. Maybe we could have a tournament?

biggytitbo

We're both spanking botty then!

biggytitbo

Quote from: buntyman on February 09, 2012, 07:42:15 PM
That's me that's doing that (unless he is too!!. He's beating me as is vegala's better half. Maybe we could have a tournament?
How do you do that?

buntyman

It's not something you can do on the actual game but I though we could implement some sort of league or tournament by recording the results on this very thread. I think I'm able to perform better if I'm focusing my attention on one game at a time.

biggytitbo

Sounds like a good idea.

I've beaten everyone on here so far, although keithostikianos beat me once. That means I win!

buntyman

I've beaten you twice you cunt

So who's in for a league?

VegaLA

Yes please. I suspect i'll regret it later but RIGHT NOW seems like a great idea!

biggytitbo

Quote from: buntyman on February 09, 2012, 10:03:50 PM
I've beaten you twice you cunt

So who's in for a league?
According to my list it's one all.

Yes I'm up for a league you mathematical fool.

alan nagsworth

I'm up for a league. Until then please everyone bombard me with games as I'm playing four right now and it's not enough to keep me going at work. I'll be bombarding those who do not bombard me.

wheatgod

Nags - you can have more than one game going with the same person, so bombard my way if you want a dual beating.

I'd be up for topping any league. Do it.

biggytitbo

Quote from: wheatgod on February 12, 2012, 09:07:19 AM
Nags - you can have more than one game going with the same person, so bombard my way if you want a dual beating.

I'd be up for topping any league. Do it.
You ain't going to be topping any league whilst I'm around sonny jim.

Famous Mortimer

I'm up for some games of this - I tried to link the app on my tablet with the Facebook page and it kept crashing, so I gave up. Let me know if you want a nice easy victory.

biggytitbo

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: biggytitbo on February 20, 2012, 06:36:10 PM
Whats your user name?
biggytitbosux

I'm not sure I have one, I think it's just my username: famous.x.mortimer@gmail.com.

biggytitbo

That's not your user name is it you daft bastard.