Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:53:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Words with Friends

Started by biggytitbo, February 04, 2012, 02:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissInformed

I'm up for the league thing. Bring it.

buntyman

Thanks to everyone for the games of WWF. Unfortunately, I have to bow out now as the app seemed to keep expanding and using more and more of my phone's limited internal memory until I was no longer able to receive texts. Wordfeud seems to be a lot better in terms of memory usage so I'd be willing to rekindle my scrabbling relationship with you there.

I accept the terms of the

You should be able to clear out any data files it's written in the phone settings (I can tell you exactly where if you're using Android). Unless they're actively trying to be shit it won't take up the same amount of space when you start it up again.

VegaLA

I'm down for some more games. I thought everyone had quit this party.

buntyman

My above excuse was just to cover up the fact that I quit coz your missus kept thrashing me.

alan nagsworth

I'm still active on there, as is wheatgod, Small Man Big Horse, Crabwalk and biggytitbo.

Come on bunters, I'll doodle you into a corner and bury you in a mountain of words at the same time. Same username!

VegaLA

Quote from: buntyman on March 08, 2012, 09:40:16 PM
My above excuse was just to cover up the fact that I quit coz your missus kept thrashing me.

I thought you won that second game. Wheatgod and I are on our third game, so far our score is 1-1.

OK, she just set the record straight of her two game victory. Only recently I managed to beat her two games in a row but her best record against me is 4 wins in a row. I have beaten her by 152 points which is something she is determined to beat.

rudi

OK I''ve just got on this (that cunning SMBH lured me in). What's this about usernames though?

Famous Mortimer

Quote from: rudi on March 12, 2012, 06:32:19 PM
OK I''ve just got on this (that cunning SMBH lured me in). What's this about usernames though?
There are two ways of playing it - through Facebook and via an app for a mobile device. You can link the two, but mine kept crashing when I tried so I just use the Facebook version now.

michaelland29

I want to thank you for adding these chit codes for scrabble; I am actively live on scrabble sites where I play with bots and online computer for practices. I learned a lot of things from scrabble about words with friends solver which make thing interesting.