Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:36:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Ghost Trick

Started by Consignia, February 12, 2012, 08:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consignia

Rather than continue the discussion in the handheld gaming thread, I thought it was worth it's own one.

I've just played the free section of the iOs port of the game, and I think it's great. Absolutely love the Flashback style animation. The gameplay is really cool too, although the puzzles can be a bit easy, its seems like they'll probably get tougher and less linear as it goes on.

I'm trying to work out which version to get, the iOs is cheaper, but I'd prefer the form factor of playing it on the DS.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Quote from: Consignia on February 12, 2012, 08:57:43 PM
Rather than continue the discussion in the handheld gaming thread, I thought it was worth it's own one.

I've just played the free section of the iOs port of the game, and I think it's great. Absolutely love the Flashback style animation. The gameplay is really cool too, although the puzzles can be a bit easy, its seems like they'll probably get tougher and less linear as it goes on.

I'm trying to work out which version to get, the iOs is cheaper, but I'd prefer the form factor of playing it on the DS.

The puzzles do increase in difficulty, but are always manageable and there are a couple of gameplay additions to keep things interesting. It's one of my favourite games.

lazyhour

Well, I've just completed Ghost Trick on the DS. What a creative game. Best I've played in months and months.

I reallllly loved the
Spoiler alert
Pomeranian reveal
[close]