Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:40:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblemong 2004 - Round One Archive

Started by mr rou-rou, June 19, 2004, 03:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr rou-rou

as per the suggestion to tidy up as we go along,

click on the thumbnails to go to the games

almost yearly vs abbie

cerys vs purple tentacle

dr david v vs jet set willy

geronimo vs rubbish monkey

JJJJH vs spaced cadet

mook vs no_offenc

rats vs claudiusmaximus

mr rourou vs plank

timmay vs frinky

ccab

Good stuff Mr Rou-Rou.

If the other threads can be locked & buffered under a couple of dummy threads with hyphen titles, the second round matches will beam from the summit.

Dr David V

Nice one Rou. Perhaps you could link to the pages so people can go straight to the vote?

Gandhi

I shall lock all round one threads at 12p.m. on Monday , unless anyone has any objections?

Well played everybody.

Vermschneid Mehearties

I've voted for the returners in each of the matches so far except Rats. Either Rats is something special, or he's using special gloves to palpate me and make my keyboard smell like hammers.

Bogey

Why is it only possible to actually vote in two of the threads?

Cerys

Because polls can be fixed.  If you post to the threads saying who you're voting for, all will be well.

Bogey

Wimblemong match fixing?
Has it really come to this?
I'm saddened.

Cerys

Not so much match fixing as one or two unscrupulous 'whores who created new accounts so they could vote for themselves, last year.  Allegedly.  Naming no names.

mr rou-rou

it was never proven that I got two of my dormant whore friends to awaken in order to vote for me, nor that horsegun got a certain group of north east whores to vote for him, or that my housemate voted twice against me using two of his accounts, or that we both tried to bribe weekender in the same MSN chat window!

Cerys

Did I mention any of that?  Did I?  Bah.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"it was never proven that I got two of my dormant whore friends to awaken in order to vote for me, nor that horsegun got a certain group of north east whores to vote for him, or that my housemate voted twice against me using two of his accounts, or that we both tried to bribe weekender in the same MSN chat window!

Hah! I hope they bring in random drug testing for you lot.

Purple Tentacle

Some git used his very first post to vote against me last year, he had an enormous 300x200 Pikachu signature, trolled around for a bit and was chased away.

Ms_Tentacle prefers your stuff by the way Cerys, she wanted to sign up and vote against me out of spite, but fortunately we're not taking votes from strangers or people we don't like.

fanny splendid

She's attended a meet, hasn't she? She's hardly a stranger.

Cerys

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"Ms_Tentacle prefers your stuff by the way Cerys

Yay!  Give her a cuddle from me.  No, not that kind, you filthbeast....

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Cerys"
Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"Ms_Tentacle prefers your stuff by the way Cerys
Yay!  Give her a cuddle from me.  No, not that kind, you filthbeast....

"But she actually DOES things with hers! All you do is cut and paste! Everybody else is actually creating something, you're just nicking images off google and putting stupid captions on them."

Brian Sewell would break down into tears after five minutes with her.

"Your wretched painting is wretched rubbish."

Cerys

Hint: Never show her any David Shrigley....

Frinky

Cerys

Jet Set Willy

FrinkLy my dear, I don't give a damn

mr rou-rou

typo sorted, you are back to frinky, although there is another user called frink(l)y I'm sure.

Cerys

Now the match has vanished!  Nice one, rou-rou ... that'll teach you to call me a loser.

Edit - hah!  It vanished cos you entered the filename as including 'frinkly'.  Bet you did it on purpose.

Purple Tentacle

Can I just confirm that the polls don't count? So that anybody who has voted in a poll and NOT as a reply in the thread has actually not voted at all?

You spineless whelps!

mwude

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"Hah! I hope they bring in random drug testing for you lot.

As in "You didn't use any form of drugs during the match, therefore you are disqualified" ?

Vermschneid Mehearties

Well several contestants have already shown themselves to be quite "off their mash on ecstasy pipes", so far from me to elect myself Wimblemong Drug Testing Officer, I think any contestants that have "took a trip to spaceland" before monging have a ridiculously unfair advantage. Just look what L*** F**** happens.

the sovereign