Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:16:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Draw Something (daft Pictionary-esque phone app)

Started by alan nagsworth, March 08, 2012, 06:06:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

momatt

Quote from: I accept the terms of the on April 02, 2012, 01:34:15 PM
To me it feels cheap and shitty.

Fair enough.  I am easily impressed and think seeing the drawings happening before my eyes is fairly magical.
Not crashed on me yet[nb]HTC Sensation[/nb].

MojoJojo

Quote from: Replies From View on April 02, 2012, 04:34:43 PM
Do you mean deliberate on my part or theirs?  The game is called that, yes.

http://www.omgpop.com/games/drawmything

Yes, but they didn't suggest that there were lots of 13 year olds drawing their thing with it.
Sorry, I should have tried to work it into a proper joke, but I didn't have the time.

In compensation here is a link about the importance of names, directly related to this game: http://wosland.podgamer.com/how-to-lose-210m-in-two-seconds/

Beagle 2

Um, I just got a new smartphone and have had a lot of wine. I am jimbobabu. My touch screen is diddy and it's touch to get the required purchase to draw a cock, but I'm gonna fire some out anyway.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

If you don't have unlimited data on your phone contract, wouldn't something like this drain the absolute fuckery out of your usage?

Obel

I'm bored at work. Anyone want a game? I've never played it before. Username is lftblnk

KLG-7A

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on April 12, 2012, 02:21:46 PM
If you don't have unlimited data on your phone contract, wouldn't something like this drain the absolute fuckery out of your usage?
Nah. It's not like a video file, it just stores stuff like where the brush strokes are.