Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:44:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Birdemic: Shock and Terror

Started by Famous Mortimer, March 19, 2012, 08:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Famous Mortimer

Original thread here: http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=23726.0

An excellent post from TotalNightmare in that thread detailing the utter incomprehensibility of the film, which I'm not sure I can add much to.

I did think while watching it that there's no way something this awful could have come about by chance, that the director deliberately picked the worst actors he could find...but then the main female in the film is actually not that awful, all the time. And there's not a single indication anyone in the film is in on the joke, if there is one. It's so cheap!

I guess it's quite famous too, Tim and Eric hosted some screenings of it in the US last year, and "How Did This Get Made?" podcast have just covered it, as have the Rifftrax comedians. But if you've not seen it, and you want to drive a room full of people into either helpless laughter or fits of murderous rage, this is definitely the film for you. I still can't quite believe it was real.