Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:07:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Bit.Trip Complete

Started by buntyman, March 21, 2012, 10:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buntyman

I got Bit.Trip Runner in one of the Humble Bundle packages and found it impossibly hard and the timings very unforgiving. Then I realised it was mainly due to the slowness of my computer as I have since bought the complete Bit.Trip package on the Wii and it plays very smoothly and I can be much more precise with the controls. This game has really filled the void that Super Meat Boy left and has got me hooked like very few modern games manage to do. There are 6 (short) games in this set, 4 of which are really good fun, especially with the sound turned up loud and great value for £15. I think it has online leaderboards too so please let me know if you have it so that we can compete!

mcbpete

I've only got Bit.Trip Beat and it's fackin' impossible, I've not made it past the first level - I've no idea how you're meant to be that consistently accurate and react so quickly !

buntyman

Do you have it on the Wii? Yeah I haven't played that one very much bit enjoyed the little go I did have. It's pretty hard to til the wii remote to accurately control the paddle but i'll invest some time in it once i've got to the end of Runner.

mcbpete

Yeah I've got the wii version - it probably doesn't help that my hands shake more than a smack-addict going cold turkey ....