Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:28:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE! VOTE! Round 2: Jet Set Willy vs Poison Popcorn VOTE!

Started by Jet Set Willy, June 21, 2004, 04:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet Set Willy

Vermschneid Mehearties

Nice start JSW. It's got a certain striking quality about it. Well hit. You are truly the Ilie Nastase (sp) of Wimblemong.

mook

It might just be that I'm in a really happy mood after just seeing rooney's goal go it, but that is the funniest tennis shot so far.

hehe

Jet Set Willy

Haha, like it, this is the way whoretennis should be played!

Hahaa, excellent. This is turning out to be the kind of game I love, where the elements of the previous shot aren't just shoved in but are referenced, almost creating a lovely story.

It's going to make it hard to vote.

mr rou-rou

:,-( the most beautiful postcard Blackpool never had

imitationleather

Quote from: "DevlinC"Hahaa, excellent. This is turning out to be the kind of game I love, where the elements of the previous shot aren't just shoved in but are referenced, almost creating a lovely story.

Amen to that. At the moment that last shot is just edging it, but who knows what could happen?

One of the best matches so far. That's not even an opinon, it's a FACT.

poison popcorn

christ, this took waaay too long...

i must stop nicking the speech bubbles...

Regular John

Vermschneid Mehearties

poison popcorn

Jet Set Willy

I guess voting starts now!

NOW!

Tramp's Piss OBE! how odd...

This match has been really fun, done in the spirit I thought photoshop tennis was meant to be. May the best man win.

Timmay

Fuckin' hell guys. Take the rest of the week off, you need it.

It was Jet Set Willy up to the last shot, but not much can beat the introduction of the Ryder.

poison popcorn has it for me, but very close match JSW.

poison popcorn

Quote from: "Timmay"not much can beat the introduction of the Ryder.

even when i refer to him as tramps piss? you must really like him.

good game jsw, enjoy glastonbury! i hope you'll be back in time for the next round... although technically i should be hoping it won't matter. ;)

Rubbish Monkey

wow fantastic match.

shame it had to end. i was enjoying that.

i will have to think about my vote. too close to call without a good hard think. hmmmm.

mr rou-rou

don't hate me when I say Jet Set Willy,

it really is the closest to mong equilibrium I've seen so far, and I like both of you so I can't even be shallow and vote with spite.

I think Jet Set held the festival theme a smidge better and Noel sinking out at sea to the words of Jimi is nice,

played!

Purple Tentacle

Jet Set Willy because of the 'bye you cunt', although the sand mong made me laugh lots.....

Pythov

It was like a storyboard to me.  Is there gonna be a poll vote?, if not I give my vote to Poison Popcorn here. What a match.

Jet Set Willy.. the quality of these has been so close throughout the game that I've had to go for whoever did my favourite and that was the Hendrix one.

Cerys

JSW.  Sorry, poison popcorn, but the floating Gallagher just snipped it.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Jet Set Willy gets my vote because he had the upper hand throughout in a close but exhilarating creamy mess of a match. Poison Popcorn was close, but just couldn't get his stumpy-dwarf feet into action and mong up any monoliths. Well done both of you and go home.

Rats

Blimey, that was quick. AAARGH, I can't decided. You both done one each I didn't like, the two pictures before the last one, but all the others are sheer class. I was going to flip a coin but I'll just not vote because that wouldn't be fair.

butnut

Jet Set Willy. As everyone else has said, a great match, and a very close one, but JSW just edges it for me.