Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,184
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:40:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE! VOTE! Round 2: Jet Set Willy vs Poison Popcorn VOTE!

Started by Jet Set Willy, June 21, 2004, 04:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJJJH

I vote poison popcorn with his brill second volley of salesmongship.

Great game you two. And part of its endearing quality was that it went by so fast, quicker than a real tennis match, even. Surely.

poison popcorn

we're the alex higgins & jimmy white of mong. :)

Regular John

poison popcorn because Tramp's Piss does deserve an O.B.E.

Bogey

Poison Popcorn, for the festie-merch one. Liked that a lot. Very tough call though.

Anyway, speaking of festivals....

Almost Yearly

Don't know. Abstain. Undecided. Torn, like Natalie Imbruglia's asshole when I've finished with her.

sproggy

Both extremely witty and good all round cuntage use, but only one can go through so Poison Popcorn

TraceyQ

Jet Set Willy

Oooh, it's 7-8 to PP at the moment. Very exciting, but unfortunately I wont be here to observe the remaining 'vote-time'

I can't complain if I lose cos it was such a fun match to play in and we both had plenty of nice ideas.

I would really appreciate the chance to go through to the next round though!

I wish we could both go through, or at least that people will have learned from this classic match.

Yes that means you all you poeple who try and make it hard for your opposition, or make a shot by cutting out a tiny tiny piece and sticking it on an unrelated backdrop!

Cerys

mangoliver

Another vote Poison Popcorn mainly for his first return.

@ssmaster

This game should be closer than it is so far saying that I also vote Jet Set Willy

Spaced Cadet

I really liked Poison Popcorns, but Jet Set Willy wins this one.

imitationleather

I nearly abstained because it was so close, but finally after much mmming and aaahing I've decided to go for Jet Set Willy.

More matches like this one please!

tony peanuts

fanny splendid