Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:17:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Round 2: VOTE VOTE!! Abbie vs Fanny Splendid VOTE VOTE!!

Started by Abbie, June 21, 2004, 04:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

We used to have a neighbour who looked like that....

mook

I've never even been to Abery...Aberwirt...Wales.;-)

Blimey this tennis thing is going at a rate of knots innit? What happened to the good old days when a tournament lasted 4 months eh?

Nice opening salvo Abbie.

mr rou-rou

Abbie

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"pretty pretty, is that Timmay?

Thank you and no, it's not.  Timmy is under contract with Gillette - The Best a Man Can Get until the end of the year, I can't use his chiseled jaw in nuffink.

fanny splendid

Cerys

JJJJH

It's very well-made, but it's above me I'm afraid. Exactly what are the pink things? What's going on? Excellent use of the helmets though, very good.

mook

Erm...Them pink things are rolled up condoms int'they. So it's flicking prophalylatics against peas which are just working class beans after all. I think Fanny is making a statement about how working class girls are easier to get the kecks off of than their snootier and bigger clitted middle class sisters, and if you do manage it, remember stick a johnny on yer finger, so you won't catch owt... or summink.

Of course that could all be bollocks and it's just a very striking picture...I dunno...  :-)

Cerys

Oh, I don't know - I thought 'bean-flicking' too.  Mind you, I am a colossal pervert....

poison popcorn

that's lovely. is there some weird latin thing going on in the top left?

nice serve too...

Jet Set Willy

I really like your silhouettes, and use of orange.

I like orange.

Cerys

Abbie

Quote from: "Cerys"Agh, Sumo cellulite...!

It's this years black, don't you know.

fanny splendid

mr rou-rou

these are storming graphics :)

lovely colours,

how will I decide?

abbie has boobs, but fanny has a beard
abbie has a beard, but fanny has boobs!?

Cerys

Rats

I think it's cute, it reminds me of bjork in the hunter video.
http://tetue.free.fr/kulturzera/films/img/bjork/196_g.jpg
It could do without the mullet mind.

Regular John

Timmay

The boat in the bottom left of Fanny's mong... are you allowed to carry elements over from before the last shot? I only ask because I know Rats had a shot disallowed for that reason I believe. I could be wrong though - no one ever seemed to explain why his shot was a foul.

Lovely work so far though, the both of you.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Timmay"The boat in the bottom left of Fanny's mong... are you allowed to carry elements over from before the last shot? I only ask because I know Rats had a shot disallowed for that reason I believe. I could be wrong though - no one ever seemed to explain why his shot was a foul.

Lovely work so far though, the both of you.

My final shot on the vs. Cerys match had some of the previous mongs, myself and Cerys', in the picture frames behind Nixon's (Reagan's!) desk.

If this is disallowed Cerys goes through by default, I suspect she agrees with you!

Timmay

Well I don't want Fanny to be kicked out - I'd rather he get beaten like a man. ;)

But I was just wonderin' like, cause I thought that's why Rats had a shot (a shot I liked) disallowed.

Almost Yearly

In the real Wimbledon, you don't get disenchanted losers hanging around in the corner of the court, scuffing their shoes and mumbling "no fair" throughout all of the remaining matches. Go and take coke in London's more fashionable night spots, Timmay, and tell the breasted wannabes all about how you're the best and you wuz wobbed ;-)

Nice graphical match, peeps.

Abbie

Lovely shot fanny - i'm hoping to make my return tonight, although i'm off to get my barnett spruced up after work, and then Mickey has an 'exam' at puppy training class.  Cor blimey, us IT girls are always on the go....

Almost Yearly

Ooh, to the very wire it goes.

I think I might know Dave.

Regular John

Chadwick

This match really should be the final, the quality is outstanding.

fanny splendid