Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:53:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

round 2 // ccab v no_offenc - :::::: VOTING TIME :::::::

Started by ccab, June 21, 2004, 07:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no_offenc

JJJJH

ccab

Rain (54% proof variety) stops play. I'll have a return for you in the early hours.

no_offenc

no_offenc

Not heard owt - the alcohol must still be working its magic, I reckons.

Purple Tentacle

Either that or he's now a cooling lump of marinated meat lying prone on the living room floor.........

ccab

Sorry to keep you waiting no_offenc. My reply is finished in my head right down to the last pixel - but I won't have time to describe it to photoshop until tomorrow. In the meantime do some strtetching - keep your muscles warm. Restring your racket. Show the breasty ladies in the crowd some smiling teeth. Loosen your y-fronts & scratch your itchy testicles. Relax and we will get this thing on properly tomorrow.

EDIT (thu 11pm) .... sobriety in defeat - & it means I'm on this now. 30 - 40 mins.

ccab

Here you are at last -

& it's a serious tone. (Except the fate of your serve.)

Regular John

Holy fucking christ!

The game of Photoshop tennis will be the winner in this match!

no_offenc

Why?  Clearly the smoke off my chimneys is the sideburns off of ccab's Rabbi feller in the hat.

So in conclusion, FUCK OFF!  That took me an age.

mr rou-rou

hahahahah reeled in :)

visit my webpage to leave feedback

no_offenc

Abbie

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"hahahahah reeled in :)

Oh behave Rou Rou - you didn't spot it, ner ner ner ner

mr rou-rou

you're right, I didn't spot it but it had to be in there so it was worth the gag

no_offenc

no_offenc

Hahah, fucking ace shot, you'll have your return tomorrow evening as i'm in work all day tomorrow.

Good match so far.

no_offenc

I lost my game.  Buh.  Blame leffe bruin.

that and i have to be at work...uh...now.

i await your dazzling return.

ccab

Never mind. Everything is experience and experience is power. Here's some sound wisdom to conclude which you take with you from this match:

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's

TIME TO VOTE

Here's a recap of the shots played in this match. Looking back through them, it's been quite a superb clash, one of the best of the tournament so far (though I would say that) in which no_offenc has shown clear heavyweight potential.

no_offenc

ccab

no_offenc

ccab

no_offenc

ccab

ccab

DevlinC you're a gent. I shamefacedly scrub away the bile stains.