Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:10:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE! * VOTE! * round 2 * rubbish monkey vs mr rou-rou * VOTE! * VOTE!

Started by Rubbish Monkey, June 21, 2004, 08:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regular John

I vote for Rou x2 because of his Microsoft-esque approach to video game control ergonomics!

Mediocre Rich

Almost Yearly

rou-rou's better on style and content. My vote goes to Rubbish Monkey.

tony peanuts

sproggy

poison popcorn

rubbish monkey for the striking 'free your mouse' pic. both v. good though.

imitationleather

Cerys

Cerys

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"ouch

I mean after I made my mong-mate post.  The doubt (that there wasn't any of) was that I'd vote for dark scariness.  You just don't have enough tentacles and severed heads.  It's not you, it's me ... etc.

Quote from: "JJJJH"It's the NES pad buttons. He recreated them all vector-ish-likey, the posh twat. Bevel and emboss? Drop shadow? They not good enough for you? Gaaaaah.

So you can recreate things from the previous shot? Hm. Not sure I agree with that, but woteva.

JJJJH

Rubbish Monkey

Quote from: "JJJJH"I'm sayin' nowt. 'Cause I voted for him didn't I?
shhhhhhh it was a great pic. if i lose to that (which i will) i wont complain. best man won and all that. how can you vote against it? i wouldnt! am i allowed to vote? i vote rou rou the sexy beast he is.

mr rou-rou

I move for disqualification on the grounds that (exhibit a) my final image only contains the colours and an abstraction of the Nintendo controller from Rubbish Monkey's donor image,

(exhibit b) the wrench in my first return is a representation of Rubbish Monkey's wrench and not the actual wrench, if you examine it you will see it's the wrong shape.

an example must be made of me in order to appease the cut & paste masses

I vote Rubbish Monkey for el Presidente

@ssmaster

He did this last year too, folding when questioned. Whats the point in entering the competition if you what to just leave when you get bored. It is a mockery of a sham. Realise your potential Rou Rou and see it through all the way.

mr rou-rou

I'm only having a bit of fun and I'm not bored, I'm enjoying this tournament, I did spend an hour or so cataloguing peoples games, I wouldn't have bothered my arse if I didn't enjoy it.

As far as I'm concerned I'm playing by the rules and hopefully opening them up a bit,

one image features a wrench and a tennis court, strikes me as pertinent, two best losers battling it out for what I expected to end as a potential draw but we still have until Monday

the other is based entirely on an element from Rubbish Monkey's shot, it's not like I wandered off and posted a completely non related image, the whole composition is based on the controller, but I've said that before.

So in conclusion, if I make it to the next round I expect further line calls.

ccab

Quote from: "DevlinC"
Quote from: "JJJJH"It's the NES pad buttons. He recreated them all vector-ish-likey, the posh twat. Bevel and emboss? Drop shadow? They not good enough for you? Gaaaaah.

So you can recreate things from the previous shot? Hm. Not sure I agree with that, but woteva.

While I hate to quibble with anything burbled by such an experienced tennis player as genius-penius DevlinC, the fact remains when you open your eyes and there in front of you, steaming, glossy and bobbled, stands a tremendous heap of recent shit, as blatant and as stinking as the Devlin Family Mattress, and sweating yellow runnels, you must forget the respect its producer usually deserves for being as brilliant as a fairy queen, and point at it and say in your loudest voice - THAT IS COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT.

For fuck's sake you s*****c's girlfriend.

This is how it is. If you cut out a pretty picture from the nice man's image, then take it and put it in the super new image you have drawn, the nice man's image is in your image and you are playing by the rules. Now, you might want to make it even more brilliant by putting a pretty filter over it or doing a little blend. Or if the nice man hadn't drawn it very well in the first place you might want to do something to it to make it look tonnes better. Sometimes when you've finished, the bit you took from the nice man will look completely different.  But when this happens, you mustn't cry. Remember, photoshop is a lovely toy which is supposed to make pretty pictures look different. You don't use photoshop to keep things the same. When something looks as if it's changed, it doesn't mean you're breaking the rules.

In short, DevlinC if you can't connect the gamepad in Rubbish Monkey's image with the gamepad in Mr Rou-Rou's, you are a dunce.

Now run along and play with the other boys and girls. And if they pull your dungarees down again, fuck off to another school.

mr rou-rou

hahaha you nasty bastard there was no need for that, DevlinC has gone with the literal cut and paste rules where if you can't see the metamorphised portion of the previous shot then the umpire is called in,

whereas you and I have perhaps seen other tennis games where interpretational shots are allowed as long as the theme is carried forward.

hahah you are so rude you make me laugh my cock off

I think you've lost the family DevlinC vote this year :)

ccab

Just decanting some bile. I'm sure he understands. - Don't let it burn, DevlinC.

fanny splendid