Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:07:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Who's the funniest looking musician?

Started by Too Many Cochranes, April 01, 2012, 06:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
When I watched that recent documentary about Primal Scream as soon as Weatheralls face appeared on the telly I immediately cracked up with laughter at his silly curly hair.

So, who's the funniest musician when making an appearance on telly?

That Michael Crawford's a funny-lookin' cunt from some angles, innee.  Not surprised he wears a mask a lot of the time.

Hank Venture

Just find the clash between the amazingly old hair and the hip clothes to be pretty funny.

v00n

Quote from: Hank Venture on April 01, 2012, 06:25:00 PM

Just find the clash between the amazingly old hair and the hip clothes to be pretty funny.

Is that J Mascis?  Kinell.

chand

Absorb the anus burn

Poor old Todd Rundgren... Great career, but he looks like a mixture of Herman Munster and Pat Sharp after a bad fire at the Funhouse.

Noodle Lizard

Surely nobody can beat Devin Townsend when it comes to this sort of thing.

THEN:

NOW:

Serge

Quote from: Too Many Cochranes on April 01, 2012, 06:13:07 PMWhen I watched that recent documentary about Primal Scream as soon as Weatheralls face appeared on the telly I immediately cracked up with laughter at his silly curly hair.

I must defend the mighty Weatherall here[nb]Yes, he's a friend of mine.[/nb] and point out that he shed this look very soon after the photos in question, and has cut a very stylish moustachioed and bearded swathe through the past two decades. Throb from the Scream, on the other hand, still pretty much looks like that....

doppelkorn

Tom Petty looks like Chrissie Hynde

a bit

that's funny

mcbpete

You know you're always in for a treat when ol' Mark E Smith makes an appearance:

non capisco

Here's my favourite-uh picture-uh of Mark E.

He looks like a skinned knee!

Neville Chamberlain

I see you tried to post the same picture of Mark E. Smith as me, but I can't get it to display. Anyway, it's a great pic and, frankly, a thread-closer really.

Rachel

Neil Hannon was a fairly odd thing to behold in the 90s. He's aged into his face rather well now though.

Rather.

gmoney

Quote from: doppelkorn on April 02, 2012, 11:31:16 AM
Tom Petty looks like Chrissie Hynde

a bit

that's funny

Yeah but that's only because you've managed to find a picture of Tom with running mascara.

non capisco

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on April 02, 2012, 03:51:29 PM
I see you tried to post the same picture of Mark E. Smith as me, but I can't get it to display. Anyway, it's a great pic and, frankly, a thread-closer really.

That's weird, it was showing up yesterday. Maybe it's so funny-looking it made the internet short circuit. Let's have another go.

Phwoooar-uh!

EDIT: It's showing up again in the first post now. What trickery is this?

Dead kate moss

Dart's Den Heggarty (who Mrs DKM finds sexy cos of his funny eyes)

Ted & Dave Proclaimer. Considered hot for Scotland, ha ha.

Jumping Cunt.

But for reals, beat this -

Absorb the anus burn

Quote from: Dead kate moss on April 03, 2012, 09:17:47 PM

Jumping Cunt.

Few people know that Leo 'Jumping Cunt' Sayer did cover versions of his four favourite Krautrock albums.

Retinend

v00n

PaulTMA

Dirty Boy

^^ That second Devin pic makes me physically ill.

All top bands too, which is nice.

That Grace Jones is a funny-looking fella.

Absorb the anus burn

A genius is allowed to look odd... And this one has looked odd since 1968.

Good old Holger Czukay (Choo - Kay) He's not just there for the nasty things in life like a blocked drain or fist fight with Roscoe & Reehop. He can also produce the Very Polyrhythmics while letting David Sylvian play with his moustache.

Cohaagen