Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:25:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

In-ear headphones

Started by rudi, April 02, 2012, 08:22:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rudi

Hullo. Boring thread alert but I'm a bit stumped.

Could anyone recommend a pair of in-ear phones that still strap over the head like yer old fashioned headphones at all? Only me mam can't stop herself knocking the normal ones (and even the over-ear ones) out of her ears now, getting her frustrated and has me looking, once more, for yet another set of earphones.

I'm sure there used to be loads of them about but they've gone right out of fashion, it appears. Price is most certainly an issue here. :-)

Desi Dubs Dallas

These maybe suitable
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-MDR-AS50G-Headphones-Earphones-High-Quality-New-/170802914684?pt=UK_AudioVisualElectronics_HomeAudioHiFi_Headphones&hash=item27c4a5a57c#ht_1939wt_1139

Use on the move

Perfect when you're on the move, running or at the gym, our neckband design gives you total music freedom. With a light and comfortable behind-the-neck fit that stays securely on your ears, you'll forget you're even wearing headphones.

rudi

Ooh, they might be just the job. Of course she'll still be aghast at paying 20 quid for earphones, but that's because she'd rather spend 50 quid on a succession of shit ones that fail to do the job.

I think I'll get them now before I can be told not to. Cheers guv!