Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:56:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Round Two - JJJJH vs geronimo

Started by JJJJH, June 21, 2004, 09:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJJJH

Sorry for the wait geronimo!

I take it photos from the Bristol meet are allowed:

Frinky

no_offenc

Nice serve!  Looks to be a good un.

geronimo

Swell. But if I can produce the original artwork, will it disqualify you?

JJJJH

Eeeeeeeeee, I drew that ya bugger. You can have the layered .tif if that makes your return easier.

geronimo

Just checking.
;-)

I'll return tomorrow.

Purple Tentacle

Crikey geronimo, you must be falling over furniture all the time in your house.

Do you eat many carrots?

Timmay

Give that guy bleached hair and a white dressing gown, and I'd swear it was Jason from BB.

I'm sorry for bringing the subject into yet another thread.

Cerys

Scoff ye not: darkness is good.  Oh, yes.

JJJJH

Fuck knows how I came with that guff. And what's more, I made myself work on the goatse image at about 300% to cut those arms out. As a result, I'm seeing blood everywhere. Please, no-one let me do that ever again.

Regular John

mr rou-rou

geronimo

I don't understand your point, Purple Tentacle. If my images appear too dark you may need to spend a few minutes calibrating your monitor.

JJJJH, admit it. You were just looking for an excuse to zoom in on Goatse.

I will reply tomorrow.

JJJJH

Better play the Tubgirl card. It's one of the only cards that can match the Goatse card for the compelling revulsion factor.

Still Not George

You brave, brave man *wipes away tear*

poison popcorn

eek, this one could turn quite gruesome...

JJJJH

I remember seeing a great mong in VM some time ago which had some kids in a room, shrieking and laughing at a TV that had goatse on. Who did it?

mr rou-rou

JJJJH

Cerys

Quote from: "JJJJH"Better play the Tubgirl card. It's one of the only cards that can match the Goatse card for the compelling revulsion factor.

This reminded me of Tubgoyle, from way back in my Paint Shop Pro years (okay, months).  In a fit of nostalgia, I went hunting for it - with no luck.  I'm now faced with some twisted desire to do a Photoshop version.  And I'm going to do it - It's inevitable.  I have the right kind of sinking horror in my gut.

Pity me.

JJJJH

Incredibly, despite popular opinion, both participants in this match are still alive and well. They've simply taken some time to confer with their coaches during the interval. Play will resume very shortly.

The management thanks you.

Gandhi

Leave a message in 'The Draw' thread if there is a problem.