Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:27:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Frinky V Purple Tentacle: Vote Now, Please, if you want...

Started by Frinky, June 21, 2004, 10:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frinky

Erm, I had to serve, and I'm no good at these. Coming to a heavy metal album cover near you:

Vermschneid Mehearties

Cerys

JJJJH is avenging Rubbish Monkey's defeat.  Why aren't you avenging mine, Frinky?  Sniffle.

Frinky

Cerys

Purple Tentacle

I'M BAAAAAAAACCKKK!!!

Six hours of blood sweat and tears.  And the motherboard making scary beeping noises.

So after blowing on the RAM and pushing the video card RIGHT in until I thought it would snap, my computer is alive again!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Unfortunately I had resigned myself to buying a brand new computer and was thinking of all the Half Life 2 benefits.  Damn.

Frinky

I did the DC for you.... now hurry up and reply :)

Still Not George

Oooh, major Battletech geek points for the Frinkster there. Gonna have to be something special to respond, El Tentacle.

Purple Tentacle

Jet Set Willy

That is bloody nice.

Something about that green and blue...

Cerys

Frinky

Nice reply, you used the one piece I really didn't expect you to...

Reply tomorrow!

Regular John

Frinky

Regular John

Quote from: "Frinky"Fucking hell, I'm stumped as fuck.

Jurgen Prochnow

JURGEN PROCHNOW

Frinky

Quote from: "Regular John"JURGEN PROCHNOW

Haha, thats not what I meant, and you know it.

Erm... thwack.

butnut

Heh, below the 'Play Rock Music Very Loud' at the top, the musical instruction is 'p dolce' i.e. quietly and sweetly - a nice touch Frinky.

Purple Tentacle

Marvellous.

A bit of a haitus now I'm afraid.  I'm off to proper Wimbledon tomorrow followed by watching the England match, so Friday evening will be my next reply.

When's the deadline, is it Monday Lunchtime again?

Cerys

Wow, Frinks!  I almost forgive you for disappointing me.

Quote from: "I"JJJJH is avenging Rubbish Monkey's defeat. Why aren't you avenging mine, Frinky? Sniffle.
Quote from: "Frinky"We'll see what Volley 2 brings, Ces...

Further snifflage.

Frinky

Quote from: "butnut"Heh, below the 'Play Rock Music Very Loud' at the top, the musical instruction is 'p dolce' i.e. quietly and sweetly - a nice touch Frinky.

Thanks! I'm glad someone noticed my entirely intentional attempt there.

Quote from: "Cerys"Further snifflage.

Round Three... I'll try. I didn't know how to dedicate a bunch of FX pedals and Graham Coxon to you.

Now I have to fit The Bextor and The Cerys into my next mong... (hmmm...)

Frinky

Purple Tentacle

Frinky

butnut

Frinky

...I think I've lost this game.

Full of wierdness, tho... just for Ces.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"That's 6 is it not?

VOTE!

Even though Frinky's second was nice, I preferred the congealing jelly Purple Tentacle served us. He was superiorer.

NO

YOU ARE WRONG

Frinky served two shots at a time because I was taking so long, his Ellis-Bextor is just an idle bat of the ball (probably into a ballgirl's face, the cunt), if it's OK with him I'll disregard his Ellis-Bextor mong in the official tally.  (Although I cheekily used elements from both his official return and Bextor).

I still have a (40% completed) shot to play.

Nobody listen to VM.

thanks for the vote by the way.......

Vermschneid Mehearties

SHIT!

Sorry guys, I was just having a look at the pictures, and I spotted six.

Erk.

I'll edit out my previous post (and my vote ;)). Things could yet change.

Frinky

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"Frinky served two shots at a time because I was taking so long, his Ellis-Bextor is just an idle bat of the ball (probably into a ballgirl's face, the cunt), if it's OK with him I'll disregard his Ellis-Bextor mong in the official tally.  (Although I cheekily used elements from both his official return and Bextor).

Yes, it wasn't a shot at all:

- Not the official size.
- None of your elements in there.
- The "I'm bored" surely showed I was fucking around.
- It was really shite.

It was a friendly prod to get your arse in gear. I'll edit that out if it's going to confuse people... actually, I will edit it out now.

Purple Tentacle

It's-a-me!

AND SO IT ENDS!

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!

...or just vote for whoever you fancy the most.