Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:37:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Frinky V Purple Tentacle: Vote Now, Please, if you want...

Started by Frinky, June 21, 2004, 10:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frinky

That cock makes me so fucking sick every time I see it.

Purple Tentacle

sproggy

It's the Purple Throbber for me.  Das Chesney was the winning shot.

Crazy Penis

This one has really kept my scroll wheel busy. I think Das Chesney swings my vote to Purple Tentacle too.

butnut

Sorry Frinky, but it has to be the Purple Testacle for me.

Purple Tentacle for "Bextor Bubble Far Right Trouble".

Frinky

poison popcorn

purple tentacle for the goose-stepping bextor.

edit: aw, i feel all guilty now. can i vote frinky instead?

Hemi

Frinky

Actually I think PT's pics were good, the submarine one was excellent,  I just hate his cock obsession.  I know from playing him at iSketch that he will spend ages drawing a horrifically detailed cock, on one occasion ejaculating blood, regardless of what the word is.  It reminds me of my time at an all boys school seeing cocks frustratedly carved onto desks, textbooks, anything.  So it was really his choice of a penis ejaculating onto his face as his logo that turned my stomach, and is the reason I hope Frinky prevails.

monkhouse terror

Frinky

Regular John

Timmay

Revenge is a dish best served cold and in 3 tasty courses.

I vote Purple Tentacle for Das Chesney also. Although I really liked the Dan Helsing N64 game.

no_offenc

Pythov

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Hemi"Actually I think PT's pics were good, the submarine one was excellent,  I just hate his cock obsession.  I know from playing him at iSketch that he will spend ages drawing a horrifically detailed cock, on one occasion ejaculating blood, regardless of what the word is.  It reminds me of my time at an all boys school seeing cocks frustratedly carved onto desks, textbooks, anything.  So it was really his choice of a penis ejaculating onto his face as his logo that turned my stomach, and is the reason I hope Frinky prevails.

3=========D --- - - --- -- - - - - - -- - -

Yes, I am clearly a closet gay with a cock obsession.

I believe that when we were playing Isketch that time the rules were that everyone had to work a cock into each picture. And what else is one to do when presented with words like "sack" and "bell"?

Almost Yearly

Purple Tentacle. Great stuff from Frinky too, but not enough nice walks.

fanny splendid

Mediocre Rich

Abbie

Poipul T for me too, although I did like Frinky's second shot a lot etc blah blah (don't hate me)

Cerys