Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:33:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't start me off.com"

Started by graffic, May 04, 2012, 04:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnstyle

In a sad, pathetic kind of way, I'm a light user of DSMO, and use it purely to validate my own life.

Sometimes, I'll be sat at home, thinking about how shit someone is. The other week is was Russell Kane. God, he is shit, isn't he?

So I was thinking about how shit he is, and I wanted someone else to say that he was shit too. Mrs Turnstyle was out, and besides, she probably doesn't have any strong opinions on Russell Kane. She probably thinks he quite nice.

In lieu of any actual people to turn to, I went onto DSMO and checked the Russell Kane page. Ah, here we have it. Lots of people calling Russell Kane a cunt. Lovely.

Then I'm getting on with my life again, until the next dubious celeb pops into my mind.

God, Amanda Holden is shit isn't she? Isn't Amanda Holden shit?

Howj Begg

Oh, it's great for calling someone a cunt. In fact, I'd say it's the premier site for calling
someone a cunt-nosed cock-twizzle. And you can't say more than that.

MojoJojo

Yes; if I didn't have a wife I could imagine it would be quite useful for that purpose.

Snobbish Puerile Wanker

Quote from: turnstyle on May 08, 2012, 11:39:17 AM
In a sad, pathetic kind of way, I'm a light user of DSMO, and use it purely to validate my own life.

Sometimes, I'll be sat at home, thinking about how shit someone is. The other week is was Russell Kane. God, he is shit, isn't he?

So I was thinking about how shit he is, and I wanted someone else to say that he was shit too. Mrs Turnstyle was out, and besides, she probably doesn't have any strong opinions on Russell Kane. She probably thinks he quite nice.

In lieu of any actual people to turn to, I went onto DSMO and checked the Russell Kane page. Ah, here we have it. Lots of people calling Russell Kane a cunt. Lovely.

Then I'm getting on with my life again, until the next dubious celeb pops into my mind.

God, Amanda Holden is shit isn't she? Isn't Amanda Holden shit?

That's all very well unless you find someone like Richard Littlejohn a cunt, in which case you'll find nothing but unmitigated praise for the man.

graffic

Well to be fair i deserved to get banned because i deliberately wound up when i was extremely bored. Anyway, there are some good posts for example the torrent of abuse aimed at Stephen Fry. However there are also posts about "enrichers" etc that doesn't make a lot of sense and I saw a post the other day saying Gary Bushell should be minister for culture.

graffic

moderators delete this thread its irrelevent and was in an odd state of mind when i posted it

Lyndon

Moderators get me a cup of hot chocolate it's surprisingly nippy out.

Thursday

There's so much bureaucracy on this site. If only there was a way of directly contacting the team that runs cook'd and bomb'd.

graffic

Quote from: Lyndon on May 11, 2012, 06:13:30 PM
Moderators get me a cup of hot chocolate it's surprisingly nippy out.

Moving your finger in motion on a laptop or if you are using a mouse moving your hand just so the arrow on the screen hovers over the "delete" button and then gently pushing down and clicking it is probably easier than making hot chocolate. Even if you have a coffee machine.

ziggy starbucks

All moderators appearing on this site are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Buelligan

Do some of our faux-moderators look like dead people?

Famous Mortimer

Moderators, the kettle's just boiled. You know what to do.

graffic

Obviously when moderators are allowed to ridicule people openly and modify other people's posts the forum community suffers. That's why there's only a handful of people on there who stick around. It's a truly disgusting collection of ego's who are are either blind to what goes on or are so damaged they see it as normal.

BritishHobo

As someone new-ish to this site and so having missed most of the stuff that happened here, I'm endlessly fascinated by DSMO and the way that this Jimmy Vespa fella obsessively continues to comment about Cook'd and Bomb'd and its users, all the while accusing them of being repetitive or bitter or angry, and claiming that he doesn't give a fuck, seemingly without a single hint of irony. Just huge paragraphs about how shit the site or someone on the site is for insulting him once, with pictures of people and furious insults about the pictures... mixed in with him desperately telling people that Cook'd and Bomb'd users are the obsessive ones, and he doesn't actually care about any of us[nb]us being you, obviously not me[/nb]

Neomod

DSMO

A wheelie bin of social inadequacy and scurf

graffic

"Jimmy Vespa" has aspergers.

BritishHobo

Quote from: graffic on October 30, 2012, 06:30:20 PM
"Jimmy Vespa" has aspergers.

What's the excuse for the rest of them, then?  The sheer, wishing-death-and-rape-on-people (posters here included, I can think of 2 particularly nasty pages) venom they spit is just depressing. They're as bad or worse than him.  Don't they have anything better to do with their lives?

Queneau

Jimmy Vespa can suck my balls.

graffic

Quote from: Green and Peasant Land on October 30, 2012, 07:12:59 PM
What's the excuse for the rest of them, then?  The sheer, wishing-death-and-rape-on-people (posters here included, I can think of 2 particularly nasty pages) venom they spit is just depressing. They're as bad or worse than him.  Don't they have anything better to do with their lives?

There is no excuse. It's basically online bullying. There should be more rules and regulations to hold moderators accountable on the net.

Thursday

Yeah Barry Admin! It's time to face up to your crimes, you kale chewing cunt.

Mark Steels Stockbroker

I'd like to be attacked on DSMO. I'd take it as a badge of honour.

mark ramsden

I've heard it's kinda hard starting an argument on the Internet. Folk tend to live and let live. Misunderstandings are rare. But if you engaged in them in debate who knows...fur might fly.

Why not assume, as some do here, that anyone not on the left is in the BNP? No one minds being smeared as a Nazi. As a substitute for debate.

mbedd

I like the spooky ghosts they have on their site today. Quite haunting.

Queneau

QuoteThere are 50 pharaoh ants and a half eaten packet of jammy dodgers online at this time.

LOLZ.

graffic

moderator can you please delete this thread. I've just seen over 5,000 people have viewed it . It's giving publicity to a site that shouldn't have it.

madhair60

And now that you've bumped it, so will more!

Utter Shit

Utter Shit

Whatshisname is a fucking cunt though. A really nasty piece of work, autism or not.