Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,474
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:39:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't start me off.com"

Started by graffic, May 04, 2012, 04:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

graffic

Perhaps If I  post racist posts they will then have to delete the thread. But then my account would probably get deleted too.

graffic

Quote from: Utter Shit on November 28, 2012, 12:13:01 PM
Whatshisname is a fucking cunt though. A really nasty piece of work, autism or not.

He's obviously got something wrong with him. Which is something he has in common with the rest of the users of that site.

Utter Shit

There are plenty of autistic people who are not arseholes. Seems to my (untrained) eye that he's just a scumbag who also happens to have a disorder.

graffic

I hate black people and poofs. The KKK was good. Vote BNP.

Morrison Lard

Fuck me. Sense from you at last.

graffic

Contact the moderator and get the thread deleted.

graffic

Quote from: Utter Shit on November 28, 2012, 12:22:06 PM
There are plenty of autistic people who are not arseholes. Seems to my (untrained) eye that he's just a scumbag who also happens to have a disorder.

Yes I noticed in other thread LBarfe was defending him. I wondered what that was about. He is a hate filled cretin.

Snobbish Puerile Wanker

So hang on, I'm confused, is Jimmy Vespa basically just TC Thingtwat and whoever else he was?

Queneau

Quote from: graffic on November 28, 2012, 12:22:32 PM
I hate black people and poofs. The KKK was good. Vote BNP.

That's you, that is.

Utter Shit

Quote from: Snobbish Puerile Wanker on November 28, 2012, 12:31:31 PM
So hang on, I'm confused, is Jimmy Vespa basically just TC Thingtwat and whoever else he was?
Yep.

Snobbish Puerile Wanker

graffic

I didn't realise until recently that [banned troll] is gay which strange considering he posts homophobic stuff but it also explains his hatred of football, anything "blokey", and love of musicals.

shiftwork2

Lentil Central?  Okay then, here's a lovely recipe for prawns with veg and herby lentils.  Constipation is a thing of the past with this tasty quick supper.

300g king prawns
2 garlic cloves
200g baby spinach
1/2 med red onion
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 small bunch basil
1 small bunch mint
400g tin lentils
125g cherry tomatoes
1 lemon

Plates in oven.  Large saucepan on high heat.  Add spinach leaves with splash of water; cook with lid on for 30 secs.  Use tongs to remove; drain.  Clean saucepan on med heat; add splash of olive oil.  Finely chop onion; add to pan with salt, pepper and cumin; cook until soft and golden.  Meanwhile squeeze spinach and roughly chop it.  Chop basil and mint leaves discarding stalks.  Halve tomatoes; halve lemon; cut one half into wedges.  Add spinach to onion pan.  Drain lentils; tip into pan; cook over low heat for 10 mins.  Meanwhile place frying pan over med heat.  Chop garlic; add olive oil and prawns to pan.  Cook 4 mins.  Then add garlic.  Fry for 1-2 mins.  Add tomatoes; season; stir; cover.  When lentils are warm stir in chopped herbs, lug of olive oil and rest of lemon juice.  On plate, spoon sauce over lentils.  Garnish plate with lemon wedges.

graffic

Quote from: Green and Peasant Land on October 30, 2012, 07:12:59 PM
What's the excuse for the rest of them, then?  The sheer, wishing-death-and-rape-on-people (posters here included, I can think of 2 particularly nasty pages) venom they spit is just depressing.

That must be the "advanced level humour".

Thursday

They'll just start it again under the name "Don't get me started" this time with an even angrier red font and clunkier design to make sure that nobody can actually read it.

It's probably the only place in the world that got worse after [banned troll] was banned.

Neil

I'd better archive my page and the CaB ones!

So they get a bit of heat back, finally, then run away with their tails between their legs?  Or are they actually getting kicked off another server? 

Hank Venture

They'll come on here. Look out for Ricardo and Honest George and all the others. Look out, I say.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Hank Venture on January 22, 2013, 09:04:46 PM
They'll come on here. Look out for Ricardo and Honest George and all the others. Look out, I say.

Welcome them with open arms, they sound like real characters - just what this place needs.

CaledonianGonzo

You'll recognise Ricardo easily enough due to the massive cross superimposed on his face.

Nuclear Optimism

Quote from: Neil on January 22, 2013, 07:40:45 PM
I'd better archive my page and the CaB ones!

I particularly like this one:

Quote from: Honest Obituary (23/07/12 17:57, 18:57 HGT)
Neil Tofu has died today. It was only this week that Neil Tofu was indulging in his favourite pastimes - moderating a crashingly shit "comedy" website and trying to explain to his pet terrapin why Ever Decreasing Circles was racist. Some said he was an untalented, eye hurtingly ugly, milk boned,socially inept,pig tickling lavender boy who combined the absolute worst stage Irish stereotypes with inane modern liberal hipster culture. His critics were less kind. Born Neil Shillelagh Twattenbog O'Lanky, he spent his childhood in Ballygobackwards in Ireland where he was picked on for being 9 foot seven and ginger. As his height developed exponentially, his intellect,wit,charm and self awareness went in the opposite direction. He lashed out at the world by creating his own website, cookdandbombd, named in homage to his mother, who made hot dinners for the IRA. The site was a depraved eugenics experiment,where Neil attempted to create a master race of imbecilic, comedically challenged twats like himself, but not as tall. Like Hitler before him, Neil's plans went awry. Tiring of his uncompromising ugliness and sissy boy pandering to comedians that others had offended,they turned on him. A broken shell of a beanpole, Neil drifted around other comedy sites, parks and Turkish bath houses, until he met his end attempting to re-enact the bomb episode from Dad's Army with a live bomb that was given to his mother by Gerry Adams in 1976. Many of his former zealots were in pieces over the news, though not in as many pieces as he currently is. Neil Tofu who died today.

Ronnie the Raincoat

Fuck em.  They're acting like martyred crusaders of free speech and not misogynistic, hateful scumbags.

BlodwynPig

Who wrote the Neil Tofu piece - is there more than one begrudged member of that site with hatred of this one?

graffic

It was, as searchy said, one of the most disturbing sites on the net.

I became involved with these clowns because I went on there to write comments on the Stephen Fry and Noel Fielding pages. I then became accepted into their gang with my own page and discovered some of the members being quite outspoken about 9/11 being a hoax and how great  Alex Jones was,  declared on the site that those who disagreed with  were "thick". I decided to argue with him for a laugh but apparently know one saw the funny side and I was ip banned and then given my own page of vitriol and abuse and the original argument was held up as a victory.

Jackson K Pollock

Quote from: Nuclear Optimism on January 22, 2013, 09:14:14 PM
I particularly like this one:

Presumably it's trad. arr. but the line "His critics were less kind" is an absolutely smashing joke. In fact that whole things is so over the top, it's more like an affectionate comedy roast than genuine vitriol.

Neil

Quote from: Jackson K Pollock on January 22, 2013, 11:12:34 PM
Presumably it's trad. arr. but the line "His critics were less kind" is an absolutely smashing joke.

It should be, Victor Lewis-Smith wrote it for the Honest Obituary sections of TV Offal.

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 22, 2013, 09:27:21 PM
Who wrote the Neil Tofu piece - is there more than one begrudged member of that site with hatred of this one?

They all just fall (or fell) into line, and hate (or hated) anyone everyone different from themselves, particularly liberals.

Ronnie the Raincoat

And women, who fell into, well, one category of, "cunt" who is a) ugly b) thick c) deserves to be raped d) deserves to be killed.  I have no idea why they think they can defend that shit with, "free speech". 

MojoJojo

Ummm...  is there anything more than a bit of text on the front page?

Far be it from me to suggest that Ricardo would be dishonest.

Just a very odd way for a website to shut down.

Neil

I think it's out of their hands.  They've frozen the ability to post, and are now presumably waiting for their host to turn their account off.  However, I don't think they'd want to say "we've got fucked off our webspace because of Mary Beard", and have instead decided to pretend they're bored, and packing it in. 

Ronnie, yes, and strong women are a particular problem - they see feminism as being a movement that seeks to make men subservient, or something.  That thread I started in GB recently, about fanny-based abuse, really had them in mind.  I was always amazed at how much time they spent criticising female public figures by saying "ooh, her cunt must stick" or whatever.  Just...banal, and rather telling.  Why else would they run around deleting the likes of the Josie Long, Laurie Penny and Mary Beard threads?  Oh, I suppose they're also worried about the more violent stuff on there, given the increased attention - people on Twitter were advising Beard to report some of it to the peelers.

Mary Beard!  I love that such a harmless figure as Mary Beard ended up being their greatest nemesis. 

graffic

I love how they  think that they have the protected right to say whatever the fuck they want without consequence.  It has nothing to do with freedom of speech and everything to do with freedom from hate speech.