Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:50:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Don't start me off.com"

Started by graffic, May 04, 2012, 04:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavalorn

Sorry, folks. That's not Graffic, it's me, Adrian Bott. Entirely minor author, posing for the camera in the Coach House in Cowfold.

I'm a longterm friend of Laurie Penny's and ranted a bit on Twitter about the DSMO fracas when it blew up, which has apparently led some people to conclude I'm 'Searchy'. For what it's worth I think White invented Searchy himself, as a smokescreen.

Never been to a Tim Minchin gig. Liked 'Storm' though.

KLG-7B

Quote from: Cavalorn on February 08, 2013, 09:57:22 AM
Sorry, folks. That's not Graffic, it's me, Adrian Bott. Entirely minor author, posing for the camera in the Coach House in Cowfold.
Shh, don't let facts get in the way of CaB mocking the physical appearances of people they don't agree with politically.

Mark Steels Stockbroker

I just popped in to this thread because I wondered "what the hell are they still talking about?"

Oh.

Mark Steels Stockbroker

Quote from: Neil on February 04, 2013, 09:14:52 PM
The road to genocide begins with jokes - did you know that?

No, the road to genocide begins with a sign saying "Genocide 10m".

mbedd

Don't worry Adrian, we all know Graffic wasn't you. He is this cheeky little chap...

As far as I know, his posts aren't his real views, he just has a strange sense of humour.
Thoroughly nice bloke, although he does hate homosexuals.

jutl

Sorry, folks. That's not Graffic, it's me, Adrian Bott.

Anything to Violet Elizabeth?

Mark Steels Stockbroker

Quote from: jutl on February 08, 2013, 11:18:23 AM
Anything to Violet Elizabeth?

Like he said, he's an old friend of hers...

Desi Dubs Dallas

I'm a longterm friend of Laurie Penny's and ranted a bit on Twitter about the DSMO fracas when it blew up, which has apparently led some people to conclude I'm 'Searchy'. For what it's worth I think White invented Searchy himself, as a smokescreen.

Never been to a Tim Minchin gig. Liked 'Storm' though.

To be fair at least two female Verbwhores have offered to shag you despite thinking you were that twonk Graffic, now you've cleared up that misapprehension you will be rolling in minge[nb]consensually speaking of course eh sisters?[/nb]

graffic

Quote from: mbedd on February 08, 2013, 11:16:05 AM

Thats not true. I've been to a gay bar in Islington, admittedly by accident with a friend, and I saw people with their arms around each other and everything and I was totally cool with it.

Mildly Diverting

DrunkCountry

Quote from: mbedd on February 08, 2013, 11:16:05 AM
Don't worry Adrian, we all know Graffic wasn't you. He is this cheeky little chap...

As far as I know, his posts aren't his real views, he just has a strange sense of humour.

& a bugger to wash.

Sorry, folks. That's not Graffic, it's me, Adrian Bott.

As soon as Graffic got outed as being Adrian Bott, the real Bott shows up to deny all.

What an extraordinary coincidence.

Cavalorn

I found out about your erroneous 'outing' from a tweet from someone called Equalizer1963, if that helps.

BritishHobo

graffic

It appears Belvoir have terminated letting agents contract over trolling claims http://www.lettingagenttoday.co.uk/news_features/Letting-agent-at-centre-of-troll-claims-leaves-Belvoir?tickertape=yes

I don't think anyone expected it to go this far. He perhaps caused brand damage because his name was all over the papers.

acrow

i'm so glad graffic doesn't care about any of this.

imagine what it would be like if he actually gave a shit.

graffic

It's a nice way to close the thread and bring it to a close.  The thread has told a story. It started with my well written, descriptive account of dealing with DSMO when it was up and running, then the Mary Beard fiasco when it was written about in the media, then it's closure, following investigative journalism including [banned troll] being quoted in the Sunday Times about beating celebrities with  bats and chains and then the news that "Belvoir" were considering it's position and now it turns out they have terminated contract.

I didn't think it would go this far but obviously brand damage is quite a big deal.

Johnny Townmouse

Quote from: graffic on April 14, 2013, 10:18:04 PM
double post

It's a nice way to close the thread and bring it to a close.

BritishHobo

I genuinely don't know if this has been asked before, but why on earth is this in Comedy Chat?

Lfbarfe

"The office is now being run by Angie Mourgue under a new franchise agreement with the company." Wasn't there a Richard Mourgue on DSMO? It's a nice way to close the thread and bring it to a close.

NoSleep

Quote from: BritishHobo on April 15, 2013, 12:37:46 AM
I genuinely don't know if this has been asked before, but why on earth is this in Comedy Chat?

This is graffic's comedy gold.

phatfill

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on May 04, 2012, 05:47:54 PM
All the best people have their own DSMO page.

http://www.dont-start-me-off.com/CelebInfo.php?celeb_id=7747
Well, I don't know about a den, and I've have to pick which Coogan DVD and insipid indie rock tart, but that sounds quite nice.
are you spying on me ?

Artemis

Quote from: phatfill on May 08, 2013, 06:08:56 AM
are you spying on me ?

I very much doubt he is.

And I think that's a great place close the thread and bring it to a close.

graffic

Quote from: Lfbarfe on April 15, 2013, 01:06:42 AM
"The office is now being run by Angie Mourgue under a new franchise agreement with the company." Wasn't there a Richard Mourgue on DSMO? It's a nice way to close the thread and bring it to a close.

I don't understand what you mean by this.

dr_christian_troy

And I think that's a great place to close the thread and bring it to a close.