Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:02:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Girls and Me

Started by butnut, February 09, 2004, 01:01:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Unicornio, mang

The internet is fast becoming a popular choice to meet people. You can look at pictures to see if they "take your fancy", check out their interests, chat with them on MSN for a bit to see if you get on, and take things from there. And the good thing is that you can meet partners from all over the world, rather than just Shazza from the local chip shop. Also, it's a lot easier (I find) to be funny and confident via the internet than face to face in a pub.

Bill Oddie

Quote from: "Matthias"

Women are just human.

I read that as "Women are just human".

morgs

I'm quite easy-going and approachable but just can't click with someone who interests me enough to bother... A text message about me which was accidentally sent TO me decribed me as 'shy when it matters and a bit picky'... so there you go.

I find the whole idea of internet dating terribly suspicious - I have had one blind date about 2 years back after a long-term break-up and although it went pretty well I can imagine it being a nightmare if it didn't.  Internet dating feels like one big blind date to me.... but maybe I should try.  Or not? Any opinions?  I'm so indecisive... Which is a trait of a Libran according to my last (odd) girlfriend.

Is internet-dating for Desperados and Mingers only?

Matthias

Quote from: "elderford"Best advice I have ever received, which was about beginning martial arts, but is transferable to any situation.

I was concerned that I would embarrass myself as a novice infront of everyone else who, I assumed. would be reasonably expert.

My friends advice: Don't worry about making a cunt of yourself.

The full version is not because you never will, but that it is okay to, because everybody does.

Too true, elderford. I've been a martial artist for 22 years and I still look a cunt!

Qatar-wol

Quote from: "butnut"
Has anyone here had golden oppourtunites that they've completely fucked up.......?

Did someone call my name?

Twice of the last few years, I've blown out sure-fire, definite shags (or at least oral fun) for what were, in retrospect, fucking stupid reasons.

One in particular makes me smack my forehead - at a party for finishing some course or other, and one pretty drunk thing says that she gives the best blow-jobs ever, and would I like to find out?  Er,.... no says I - I wanted to get back to the two married ladies I was with, where I was convinced I was on for a twos-up.

The fuck was I thinking?

It's like shooting a small target with a shotgun - most of the pellets will miss, and that's OK, because one or two will hit, and these are the ones that count.