Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:22:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

The CaB Short Film Festival (August 2012)

Started by dr_christian_troy, June 16, 2012, 05:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr_christian_troy

Hullo,

Let's put together a special (spam) event for August - a Short Film Festival.

As long as it's original content (or if content is used that already exists as such, then used in a creative way - i.e. a commentary or alteration yes, a clip show no.), and between 1 and 30 minutes, in .avi format, then it's good for entry.

Send any contributions to me as an attachment (as a zip file) or link (mediafire, etc), and they'll be aired on an evening in August (date to be confirmed). Although they'll be technically adjusted to suit the appropriate format of (spam), so that it streams well and without buffering, we'll then (with your permission) post the links to the bigger files after the event.

Send all contributions (and links etc) to dr_christian_troy@hotmail.com - Looking forward to them!

Here's a chance to not only be as creative as you are anyway, but to put it in audio-video format, with images and sounds and everything!

Documentaries, animation, narrative stories, comedy - as long as it's original, it's in. It'd be preferable if the content wasn't previously available on Youtube (all the better for the element of surprise, and a general sense of 'new').

Kind regards,

DCT

EDIT: Feel free to post any queries or support here, or PM me directly for any queries regarding content (to prevent revealing here what you might plan to do.) Thanks also to those who have already PM'd me.