Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:01:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong Sign up and rules

Started by ziggy starbucks, June 18, 2012, 01:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Sorry to hear about that Cohaagen, I always go a bit mental around my birthday, for various different reasons but it's bloody annoying. And despite being all too aware of this, I rarely succeed in avoiding it. Still, it'll be over soon, and you can forget about it all until 360 odd days time.

Plus age is just a number. A number which tells you roughly how many years you've got left to live. And if the end is in sight, surely that can't be a bad thing!

Lyndon

I will do it. However I may not be able to serve for a couple of days because I'll be sunbathing all day and doing the displaced work at night. But as soon as the weather gets back to normal we're go.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Cheers Lyndon. Does Nuclear Optimism want to serve instead?

Lyndon

No! I have an idea for my serve.

I'll have it posted by tomorrow night. Promise.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

I never had all these problems with the third reich

Nuclear Optimism

I can serve tonight.

(Ah, at last. I've been trying to post this for hours).

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Lyndon is serving, NO returns. bish bosh wimblewrong on its way. Marching inevitably to its conclusion of Miles losing in the final

trying to resolve all the wimblewrong issues is more difficult than trying to keep inflation down while printing money to rebuild the german armed forces

hurrah

Nuclear Optimism

jutl

I am also out of easy range of a computer this week but will certainly respond before Crabwalk gets back.

wasp_f15ting

This heat is killing me :(

my pc room is 35C since i've always been on time I hope you don't mind me posting my return on Friday ;)

The Wimblewrong Nazi

The Wimblewrong Nazi

bored of chasing people for shots[nb]its demeaning for such an established nazi like myself[/nb] so here's the complete draw to the final, including the current quarter final

finish it at your own leisure

alcoholic messiah

Shame on you all. Is it really so difficult to complete your matches in a prompt manner, until just one of you is left standing[nb]Who then beats Miles in the final.[/nb]?

Crabwalk

Somebody should make one of those 'Downfall' videos to commemorate this.

Sorry that we've titted you about, Herr Nazi. These quarter finals have truly been our Stalingrad.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

a folder with every shot from every player from this years competition

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7hzug9