Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:21:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 1st round: Blodwynpig vs miles

Started by BlodwynPig, June 22, 2012, 05:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jemble Fred

The chimp on the bear demands a vote for Miles.

Artemis

Miles's second shot is nothing short of brilliant. That gets him my vote.

AsparagusTrevor

Johnny Yesno

Cagey Joe

I'm going to vote for BP to help him get through on most votes. Apologies if this is too tactical but this was an amazing match. Miles' first return was my favourite shot and one of the most densely-packed comic creations I've seen in a long time.

Consignia

Crabwalk

Miles. Commiserations on drawing him in the first round, Blodwyn - I was in the same boat last year. Your second shot would've won my vote in most matches.

BlodwynPig

It's ok. My only regret was how much I enjoyed it and would have loved the chance to do some more. But Miles is certainly one of my favourites and did an amazing final return...two different styles, but I hope the match as a whole brought some entertainment with its biggy-centric buffoonery.

Crabwalk

Speaking of whom, has he seen these yet I wonder?

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Crabwalk on June 27, 2012, 09:13:14 PM
Speaking of whom, has he seen these yet I wonder?

Someone should direct him to this here tribute

Lyndon

I don't like shops that are too insular, so Blodwyn loses points for setting that tone. Having said that, the logflume is just the right level of callback. But Miles gets my vote for his first shot, despite what I said about memes, because it's really great. I don't understand his second.

Big Jack McBastard

wasp_f15ting

Repentia

Blodwynpig for that return shot, which in most other matches would have cleared the court, sailed out over the Thames, and I dunno, hit a policeman on the head in an amusing manner?

ziggy starbucks

BlodwynPig

A well deserved win Miles, but as I said earlier I enjoyed it greatly.

Miles

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Quote from: eluc55 on June 24, 2012, 01:23:55 AM
Wow, that really is something special.

Echo that, one of the best shots ever at this venerable tournament.