Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,185
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 741
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:51:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 1st round: AsparagusTrevor vs Mr_Simnock

Started by AsparagusTrevor, June 23, 2012, 11:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsparagusTrevor

Cerys

alan nagsworth

Repentia

Mr_Simnock

Great first shot in there. i can't make it for 11:00 am but I will have a reply for that evening, sorry for missing the first dead line a bit I have been busy with other things too much.

Mr_Simnock

Here is my return shot, sorry for the delay. I Kept on changing my a lot and in the end threw this simple thing together.

Nuclear Optimism

AsparagusTrevor

Great return, I'll try and get something done later today or tomorrow if my brain works.

AsparagusTrevor

Mr_Simnock

I'll have a reply up shortly, sorry about missing the deadline again. If I don't go through to the next round due to me missing the time limit I'm fine with that, just glad I could take part and help get round one under way.

Mr_Simnock

Sorry folks, will have to pull out. Can't draw the energy to come up with a reply and I'm past the dead line anyway - this round to Asparagus Trevor, well played.

Crabwalk

Aw, pity. Can you not just post an emoticon that looks like Derek or something?

alan nagsworth

AsparagusTrevor

Cerys

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Asparagus wins by default

Only one match still playing. I'll prepare the next round draw for tonight-early tomorrow, depening on how close anyone is to docdaneeka's losing score

Crabwalk

Lyndon

I don't get Asparagus's second, someone please explain.

Nuclear Optimism