Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:42:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 Round 1: Repentia vs Lyndon

Started by Repentia, June 24, 2012, 12:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Repentia

Cerys

I've been trying to stop saying 'awesome' quite so much.  This makes trying to find an alternative word difficult.

Cerys

Repentia

Rain almost washed out play and most of the North East, but HAAAZZZZZZACKKKKKK:

Lyndon

Buerrrrk!

Voting is open. Thanks for the game Penchy baby, what fun.

selectivememory

Lyndon wins my vote for "Cunt it in the fuck".

Cerys

Much as I love 'cunt it in the fuck', Repentia swings it with 'twice the Christ'.

Old Thrashbarg

Cunt it in the fuck. Sorry, that should be Lyndon.

AsparagusTrevor

Crabwalk

Black Ship

alan nagsworth

I love the M&S Spidey, but it has to be Repentia for me, please! Thank you! God bless!

Small Man Big Horse

Another great round, but Lyndon's M&S Spiderman just edges it for me.

BlodwynPig

Lyndon, although Repentia was equally as good...but Cunt it in the fuck snazzles the vote.

Johnny Yesno

Consignia

rudi

madhair60

Lyndon, because 'cunt it in the fuck' just put a friend into actual hysterics.  He was tearful, and couldn't breathe.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Lyndon for the winning swearing. I was smiling, then it breached the last line of defence and tipped over into chuckle.

copylight

Yeah right.

Repentia.

Cohaagen

The Wimblewrong Nazi

This tournament needs a strong leader to tell the people what to think rather than having the whole state grind to a halt with democratic indecision.

In the mean time, this match finished Lyndon 13- Repentia 8. Good shots by all. Death to the social democrats and communists!