Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:21:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 1st round: SMBH vs Cerys

Started by Small Man Big Horse, June 24, 2012, 08:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Small Man Big Horse

Apologies for the rubbishness of it. I blame a lack of pictures of horrified verbwhores.

alan nagsworth

I could build a pretty healthy lawsuit for defamation of character from this subforum! ;)

Cerys

Thursday

Oh god it's starting to happen to me as well.

Cerys

Flibble

Small Man Big Horse

I now have The Fear x 8! And it's lovely work, I'm busy tonight but I shall knock out a reply tomorrow I promise.

Repentia

Small Man Big Horse

Cerys

Holy crap, that's good.  I now definitely have The Fear.  I'll try and get a return tomorrow night - failing that, Friday.

Cerys

rudi

Wow squared. Hmm. Cerys used the same idea twice but SMBH didn't erect my tassle when we shared a bed.

Cerys for having bigger boobs. Aren't competitions fun?!?

Black Ship

alan nagsworth

How do I vote in this game? I'm the main feature and both players are good (well, I say good, but we've never met or had a proper conversation outside of Facebook) friends. I know you're both fighting for my love and it's bloody working.

Anyway, Cerys pinches it for the Star Wars quote I think. Great game if I do say so myself! <pouts>

BlodwynPig

Lyndon

Cerys for the first one. But the second is too repetitive, as Rudi points out. But you got away with it.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Consignia

Crabwalk

selectivememory

AsparagusTrevor

Great game all round, but Cerys gets my vote.

Johnny Yesno

wasp_f15ting

chocky909

He's a small man on a big horse and he gets my vote.

Cohaagen

DocDaneeka

SMBH had more of Nagsworth's funny face.

Queneau

Great game. Cerys, just, for the (STILL) bit written under the time.