Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:15:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012: Round 1 - chocky909 vs Artemis

Started by chocky909, June 25, 2012, 08:11:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

I have to go away for a few days and I haven't done my serve yet. If Artemis wants to serve he's welcome. If that's not cool then someone can take my place. Sorry dudes.

ziggy starbucks

do you fancy serving artemis, or do you fancy a bye

Artemis

I could never say goodbye to chock. I'll work on putting my serve up over the next couple of days.

ziggy starbucks

you working on something arty farty?

and when are you coming back chocks?

Artemis

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on June 26, 2012, 06:15:55 PM
you working on something arty farty?

I have a couple of ideas, but in all honesty, I just don't have the time I thought I did to be part of it this year, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to bow out. Really sorry if that fucks things up a bit.

ziggy starbucks

The Region Legion can serve if he still wants to play

chocky909

That would be good for me. I'll be back in time for a return.

I'm in, will try to put something together by tonight or tomorrow.

rudi

Thanks "The" Region Legion.

You'll never get a wife with manners like that, Ziggy...

ziggy starbucks

BlodwynPig

Can I re-enter if no-one posts in this? :))) I'll create a new user profile and be called Holf Rarris

You know what, as much as I wanted to take part, I've got absolutely no ideas on how to begin, so you might as well pass it to someone with a clue.

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: BlodwynPig on June 28, 2012, 09:52:01 PM
Can I re-enter if no-one posts in this? :))) I'll create a new user profile and be called Holf Rarris

if you can get something up by today, do it

Holf Rarris

Nuclear Optimism

Wouldn't it be fairer going to someone who hasn't already competed (if you can find one)?

BlodwynPig

OK...well Holf has not had a go - but I will stand back if someone puts their oar in today. Any takers?

BlodwynPig

ziggy starbucks

Quote from: Nuclear Optimism on June 29, 2012, 10:31:47 AM
Wouldn't it be fairer going to someone who hasn't already competed (if you can find one)?

there is no one else. chocky wins by default if blodwyn doesn't fancy it

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

chocky909

Bloody hell, I just spent the last 3 minutes thinking how to reply to that until I realised it wasn't your serve!

I should be able to get a return in by the end of the weekend. Thanks for filling in Holf!

BlodwynPig

Quote from: chocky909 on June 29, 2012, 12:21:26 PM
Bloody hell, I just spent the last 3 minutes thinking how to reply to that until I realised it wasn't your serve!

I should be able to get a return in by the end of the weekend. Thanks for filling in Holf!

haha! Holf could submit it, but he thinks photo snaps of himself without any 'wronging', is...well...wrong. Rest assured, he is hard at work this afternoon.

BlodwynPig

Holf Rarris

^Check out that dunce

Like, yeahhhhhh

chocky909

I see what you did there. Needs resizing though.

I'll get my thinking cap on and should be able to whip up a return by tomorrow night hopefully!

Nuclear Optimism

Holf Rarris

*Snarf*

I sized it correctly in Gimp. Poor wombat, no skills.

*Snarf*

Nuclear Optimism

Ah my old enemy the wrong aspect ratio. (The image is still really 899x600, you need to crop it, not resize it in-post)