Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:48:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Round 1 - Kishi v Big Jack McBastard

Started by Kishi the Bad Lampshade, June 25, 2012, 02:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Doing it now, sorry for not starting til earlier. Spent the last two days doing the most MASSIVE shit.

Edit: bippity boppity

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

plim

Big Jack McBastard

I gotcha, will fire back probably tomorrow (or at the very last second as is my usual pattern)..

Small Man Big Horse

Lovely stuff Kishi, I enjoyed that greatly.

Repentia

It looks like Her Maj is on the throne there, too.

Cerys

Big Jack McBastard

wasp_f15ting

copylight

Hehe, well played (I was going to use the exact same image for my return shot but didn't have a bean of an idea). A greet mong that. 

Big Jack McBastard

alan nagsworth

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

Sorry for unnerving you, Jack. Moved flat today, holiday tomorrow, and I've just been infected by malware. Still aiming to get something done tonight.

Big Jack McBastard

S'alright sexy pants I'm easy for whenevs. The gaffer might have words with you though!

ziggy starbucks

if you can't find the time to do the image kishi, just pm the idea you have to me and I'll make it up in photoshop. It would help me greatly if your idea involves Karen Gillian doing something sexy

I'm very bored and horny

Big Jack McBastard

A scandalous proposition! You'd at least have to undergo a sex change for me to accept such a thing.

rudi

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on June 29, 2012, 09:45:02 PMI'm very bored and horny

Christ, just send a pic of yourself and he'll give you the prize anyway [nb]I'm not denigrating Ziggy's tragic lust, as clearly borderline sectionable as it is; Kishi is embarrassingly attractive[/nb].

Cerys

ziggy starbucks

you'll be on your hols now kish but thanks a lot for getting in your shot before you left. Its appreciated by all the wimblewrong staff.

Big Jack McBastard

Hank Venture

I've got no idea what most of this references, but I'll vote anyway. Sort of like a normal election EH?

Kishi

Small Man Big Horse

It's a painfully tough one, but Big Jack just edges it.

AsparagusTrevor

Crabwalk

BlodwynPig

Lyndon

Jack because there's a bit more going on there.

Thursday

Kishi because jack's newspaper text is a bit difficult to read, so I docked a couple of points.