Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:50:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 Round 2: Nuclear Optimism vs Lyndon

Started by Nuclear Optimism, July 05, 2012, 07:08:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Hank Venture

Nuke Op destroys out of the gate with that first one. He gets my vote. Amazing from both wrongers though.

Black Ship

AsparagusTrevor

Old Thrashbarg

Tough call, but I think I probably laughed a bit more at Lyndon's, so I'll let that swing my vote.

Crabwalk

Two great shots from Nuclear Optimism, but the bite of Lyndon's efforts give him the edge for me.

holyzombiejesus

I don't want either to get knocked out but I'm going to vote for Nuclear Optimism.

Artemis

Lyndon for me. 'Switch to Labour' was a lovely little insert.

Small Man Big Horse

So hard to choose between, but Lyndon's second wins it for me.

Replies From View

Lyndon

OK, I get it, you all vote for the guy who's better at photoshop in the photoshop competition. Well FUCK YOU.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

voting over

Nuclear Optimism wins 19-10

NO marches into the next round like the 6th army through Kharkov. Lyndon has a good chance of qualifying as highest loser

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Lyndon on July 10, 2012, 09:07:36 PM
OK, I get it, you all vote for the guy who's better at photoshop in the photoshop competition. Well FUCK YOU.

Yes, Holf is still seething that no-one got his dwarf in a basket reference (or no-one liked it)

Lyndon

Sorry, NO, that last post could be read in a derogatory way to say that you're only technically proficient, which I did not mean to imply. It's frustrating to put those hours in and still not be good enough. But it was a good game, I had fun. Good voter turn-out. 29 out of 11,181, almost 0.25%, higher than some wards in Stockport in the last local elections.

Nuclear Optimism

When voting started, I thought I was done for sure. You really give me a run for my money.

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, and wish a thousand deaths on those who didn't.

Cerys

Does that mean that those of who voted for you get to inherit the belongings of those who didn't?  Cos there's a cool lamp I've got my eye on.

Replies From View

Quote from: Lyndon on July 10, 2012, 10:14:34 PM
Sorry, NO, that last post could be read in a derogatory way to say that you're only technically proficient, which I did not mean to imply.  It's frustrating to put those hours in and still not be good enough. But it was a good game, I had fun.

I personally thought you were doing a fake, humourous "tantrum", not being a bad sport.

Johnny Yesno

Ah balls! Missed it. Well I was going to vote for NO anyway, so nothing is lost.