Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,471
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:12:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 Round 2 - Cerys vs Big Jack McBastard

Started by Cerys, July 05, 2012, 02:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyndon

I hope I don't end up regretting this but I'm going to vote for Cerys as Transylvanian Pie is the best shot. But I am getting fed up of movie poster shops.

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: Cerys on July 12, 2012, 01:54:43 PM
Are you really surpised after the Toxic Shock Avenger?

It's still making me snort with laughter now and then, but still, versus the mighty Cerys and all, I'd never have imagined the day I'd be in this position...

Cerys

Bollocks.  I've only ever got as far as the quarter finals, and you're funnier.  So nyer.

Ginyard

Soz Cerys. Big Jack. I'm thinking of sticking the last one up on my wall.

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: Cerys on July 12, 2012, 03:30:36 PM
Bollocks.  I've only ever got as far as the quarter finals, and you're funnier.  So nyer.

Hey I've never gotten past round 2 I'm shitting bricks here!

AsparagusTrevor

Both great, it's a shame to have to vote against either, but BJMcB just edges it with his last shot.

Cerys

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on July 12, 2012, 04:13:01 PM
Hey I've never gotten past round 2 I'm shitting bricks here!

I don't want to put any more pressure on you, but you'd better go on to win the tournament, otherwise I shall be most ... displeased.

Big Jack McBastard

Cerys

Crabwalk

The closing two shots were fantastic, but I have to vote for BJM as I didn't get the reference in your first shot, Cerys. Sorry for being a pop-culture dumb-dumb!

Crabwalk

Wishing you a temporary welcome back SNG! I got that it was a Crow spoof, but it was the other reference I was ignorant of. A quick google has cleared it up though, thanks.

Cerys

Replies From View

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Voting over social democrat scum

Big Jock MacBasterd beats Kerrys 16-6

good game

Big Jack McBastard

Cerys

Nice one, Jack!  I knew the minute I saw your last shot that I was defeated.  Troma-related blob jokes are inferior to nothing.  Nothiiiiiiiing!

Big Jack McBastard

Get me and my ladykilling skills. Best friend Tabitha carried a lot of the weight there.

I remember the early days of coming here and seeing some of your impressively warped creations Cerys, always a joy/horror to witness them unleashed upon my eyeballs over the years. I'm sure if we had a real art battle I'd be pounded into the dust in short order.

My ringpiece is twitching with anticipation over who's going to pummel me next round.

Cerys

Are you saying that Wimblewrong isn't real art...?

Big Jack McBastard

<Searches his tact database for the correct wording>

Ah there it is..

<slimy charm mode>

Perish the thought, I'm saying that were our creations sold off after we'd died I suspect your offspring would be far richer in internets than mine.

</slimy charm mode>

Cerys