Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:50:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 : Round 2 : Miles vs Asparagus Trevor

Started by Miles, July 07, 2012, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alan nagsworth

Argh god, your use of colours is ace. So pleasing to the eye.

AsparagusTrevor

Christicles! You ain't gonna make it easy for me, are you Miles?

AsparagusTrevor

Crabwalk

'Well Brian, this is shaping up to be the game of the tournament.'

alan nagsworth

Small Man Big Horse

Fucking hell this is an amazing match. Kudos to the both of you, and if the standard remains this high I've no idea who to vote for. So am open to bribes.

Jim_MacLaine

This shit is tight![nb]I've no idea what this sentence means but it sounds like a positive thing ... doesn't it?[nb]yeah, it does[/nb][/nb]

Big Jack McBastard

This one's gonna be tough to call based on the openers..

Miles

wasp_f15ting

Bloody hell.. do you have a wacom tablet?? you must do.. that is amazing.

Crabwalk

AsparagusTrevor

Oh my shitting goddamn buggery, Miles. I'm gonna have to pull something bloody spectacular and probably well out of my range to even come close to competing with that.

Big Jack McBastard

BlodwynPig

holyzombiejesus

Ha ha! there is a 'real' Captain Cymru but he's not as good as ^that^ one. I won't post up an image as it might detract from the brilliance of the entries in this this thread but this is his home page...
http://www.captaincymru.com/missions/

Miles

Ha! The real Captain Cymru is fantastic!
I hope to christ he doesn't sue.

It is in no way hand-drawn, it's just a mucked-about version of this, not much changed at all.

BlodwynPig

KnuckleSupper

Things we have learned in this contest: Hitler without a tache looks a lot like Seb Coe.

AsparagusTrevor

Big Jack McBastard

Jim_MacLaine

An excellent round and laffs from you both but I loved Mile's first shot so for me it's Miles.

Crabwalk

Tremendous match, which Miles edged with his phenomenal second. Very well played AT, though.

selectivememory

holyzombiejesus

Best round so far but I'm going to have to go for.....

Miles
...if only for the 'Cling Films' bit in his first effort.

I really don't want AT to get knocked out though. Can't we do a shonky Big Brother style thing and bring people back after they've been voted off? [nb]No[/nb]