Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,577,471
  • Total Topics: 106,658
  • Online Today: 781
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:19:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 : Round 2 : Miles vs Asparagus Trevor

Started by Miles, July 07, 2012, 03:33:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Yesno

Is there a way of voting for Miles without voting against Asparagus Trevor? Thought not. Bah!

Miles

Great match, chaps!

BlodwynPig

Tokyo Sexwhale

Cerys

Ginyard

Incredibly difficult to decide. They're all so beautiful. Coin flip says Asparagus

chocky909

We should have seeding so this doesn't happen in round 2. Miles. Sorry Trev, hopefully you'll the loser (whoever that may be) will get through as a runner up.

Big Jack McBastard

Replies From View

SpartacusTrebor

Miles' artwork is beautiful, though.

Old Thrashbarg

Miles. Though I am interested to know if the (mis)spellings in AT's last are a parody of the writing in 50SoG...

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: Old Thrashbarg on July 13, 2012, 01:52:23 PM
Miles. Though I am interested to know if the (mis)spellings in AT's last are a parody of the writing in 50SoG...

Only one spelling mistake was done on purpose, anithing else is by accidant.

I originally made the grammar really, really terrible, but toned it down because it was too far.

Black Ship

alan nagsworth

It has to be Miles again, just for that gorgeous opener, really. Another incredible game though.

wasp_f15ting

Small Man Big Horse

Hank Venture

AsparagusTrevor. A tactical vote as I hope he'll go through on the Biggest Loser rule, whilst still being a superb candidate to win the whole thing. A colossal effort from both parties, no one really deserves the can here.

rudi

Game of the tourney so far (and it's been amazing: Cerys' getting knocked out after that bleeding pie shop is proof of that). Gotta be Miles for his return. People in the hotel lobby think I'm a weird laughing knob.

Fair point, I guess...

Lyndon

I make it 16-10 to Miles. What's the plan if no loser gets more than 10 ziggy? Does AT go through on goal difference or do you flip a reichsmark?

The Wimblewrong Nazi

voting over. Miles wins either 16-10 or 15-10, I can't work it out..too busy handing out fascist pamphlets outside Bedford's Salvation Army base.

A brilliant match, 4 wonderful images. Well done miles and trevor, you'll do well in the propaganda information ministry

if lyndon and asparagus tie as highest losers (by no means guaranteed) the following rules will apply

a) if one is unavailable, the other goes through
b) if both are available, I'll think of something else

AsparagusTrevor

To be honest, I always thought Miles would walk this, deservedly, so I'm pleasently surprised how close the voting ended up. It's been a good game, I'm glad everyone enjoyed it as much as us.

Miles

I had no such notions, but I got great enjoyment out of the game - cheers Trev, well played.