Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:28:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fahrenheit 9/11: through the roof

Started by WoShade, June 28, 2004, 07:23:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glitch

Quote from: "MojoJojo"Ah, I think I saw something about this,,,
It's quite cunning actually; they're doing it to help train their surgeons.

For what exactly? I know I'm ignorant when it comes to medical science, but surely there's a difference between stitching a bosom back up after battlefield breast augmentation and dealing with bullet wounds?

"Medic! The sarge just took a bullet!"
"Forget that, sir, she's only an A-cup! I need 50cc of adrenaline and two DDs, stat!"

Pinball

QuoteMeanwhile, Australian Prime Minister John Howard has labelled the film "propaganda", saying he had not yet seen it but wanted people to understand the documentary was biased film-making.

Mr Howard has been one of President Bush's staunchest allies over Iraq, sending Australian combat troops as part of the US-led multi-national force.

"People should understand that this is a propaganda movie," he told Australian radio.

"As long as people accept that it's a biased documentary and it's designed by someone who has a visceral, political hatred of George Bush. It is in no way objective history," he said.

Mr Howard did say he would watch the documentary if given the opportunity, but "as you would expect it's not going alter my view".
So the prick criticises a film he hasn't even watched. It's the "Tessa Jowell" syndrome.

chand

Heck, I liked the film and I could still call it propaganda, but at least i saw it first.

oceanthroats

hope he gets voted out this year so he can have his own movie show. 'i haven't seen spiderman 2 but it's propaganda and didn't convince me that it's right to put on the spiderman outfit outside of the bedroom.'
i guess he prefers his own propaganda.