Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE NOW _Round 3:_ Almost Yearly _v_ mr rou-rou

Started by Almost Yearly, June 28, 2004, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr rou-rou

hah that's ace, nice sk8er trailing spunk pipe, obese wheelie lady is also great,

fuck knows what you'll get back out of that lot.

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"hah that's ace.
What, you can't return it? Excellent.

A tennis pun there. Now, about this word "love"...

poison popcorn

that is just far too good! i'm still laughing as i type this.

@ssmaster

Mr Rou Rou is on fire and I don't mean in a Tibetan Monk sense either. :-)

Vermschneid Mehearties

Is it a surprise that AY has been involved in the top three most foulest WM matches so far?

I don't know, but I'm enjoying them all the same.

Vermschneid Mehearties

fanny splendid

@ssmaster

The very definition of having too much time on your hands at work. :-)

Almost Yearly

I never knew I had such nice thighs.

Edit (below): I'd prefer Mike Patton, RJ, but still.

And anyway - your name could be seen as pretty scatalogical too. :-)

Regular John

mr rou-rou

I'm not working with shit, sorry guy,

you can have this match

*gwouk*

Almost Yearly

Don't be a tart. Use my thigh or Phil- ..um.. John Larkin or something.

Sorry about demanding cock and then not using it. Bit of a PT aren't I. Not Purple Tentacle. Just thought people would expect it too much.

mr rou-rou

that's Almost Yearly in that image, just to give it some context, it's not just some baldy bloke.

Two fucking hours it took to flush that bastard!

fanny splendid

That is the return of all returns.

No excuses, give the bastards hell.

Abbie

This really is great match - well done you's two's....

:-)

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Abbie"well done you # two's....
Heh.

I may be some time [/Oates]. It's gonna have to be pretty damn special to overcome rou-rou and the prevailing conditions ... enjoy the footy, rou, and see you on the other side.

mr rou-rou

why don't you just print it out and piss on it this time :/ should take all of... well how full is your bladder?

hooligan!

I was going to print yours out and photograph it between blue jammers baps but he kept moaning and turning over and I was afraid the flash would wake him

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "mr rou-rou"why don't you just print it out and piss on it this time :/
*Slash*

The picture of Courtney I didn't use is NOT WORK SAFE and is here. And yes, that is both big and clever since you mention it. (Whose tits do you think are further apart by the way, Courtney's or Mariah's?) But I am spent now, and late home to my family, who as you will agree have every right to reprimand me.

poison popcorn

best. game. ever.

i love every one of these beauties!

how many votes can we have?

Voting begins yes?

I vote Mr. Rou Rou for his first return and final return. Always a shame when it gets to this point and you have to start voting out people you also would have liked to see get through.. actually, no it isn't. They're all losers. Fuck the lot of 'em.

@ssmaster

Mr Rou Rou again for me, AY's display of gamesmanship towards Mr Rou's first mong was something we can do without in Photoshop Tennis. It may  be accepted on the continent but there is no place for it here young man.

sproggy

'Yumski'  I vote Rou Rou, the gurning shot was excellent.  AY's arse wipe idea was also a touch of genius.

This really was a tight match, well done guys.

Purple Tentacle

butnut

Jet Set Willy