Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:30:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE NOW _Round 3:_ Almost Yearly _v_ mr rou-rou

Started by Almost Yearly, June 28, 2004, 04:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJJJH

Rou for me too. It was a combination of his last shot, and his admirable return from that horrifically un-monged second shot from AY.

Neil

Rou Rou as he didn't try and influence the judges by flashing his thigh.

TraceyQ

rourou.

AY loses points for not having cellulite.

fanny splendid

Regular John

Rou Rou because I feel uncomfortable seeing another man pooping

Pythov

Plank

My vote goes to rou. Moomin on a stick was just superb.

Mediocre Rich

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "TraceyQ"AY loses points for not having cellulite.
:-) Me and yow baby, me and yow. Meeeeyyowww.

Glug, glug.

Timmay

I think AY's idea of printing off an opponents shot, shitting it down the bog, taking some photos and using that as his next mong should be nominated for the Most Inspired Lob award.

However, the last shot really let him down, so Rou Rou just gets my vote for consistancy, and for holding his nerve against such a cracking shot.

Almost Yearly

Quote from: "Timmay"However, the last shot really let him down.
Yeah, all concept and no execution. Took most of the day too :-(. Still, I can't really afford another nine hours a week on this - perhaps it's for the best. I'll join you in the whingeing losers corner. Budge up.

Vermschneid Mehearties

I've voted AY previously in Wimblemong 2004, but in this round, he showed far too much 'leg' for my liking, wheras Rou rou kept to the clean and wholesome basis of double penetration for pensionables. With an attitude like that, and 3 rather brilliant mongols, I vote Mr. Rou Rou, the sod.

poison popcorn

almost yearly very nearly gets my sympathy vote, as i don't think the votes reflect how close this was, but that moomin on a stick was quite special. i vote rou rou.

tony peanuts

Rou Rou, for Moomins and because I always enjoy seeing the word 'scran'.

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Yeah, all concept and no execution. Took most of the day too :-(. Still, I can't really afford another nine hours a week on this - perhaps it's for the best. I'll join you in the whingeing losers corner. Budge up.

Save some space would you?

Chadwick

Still Not George

Much as I hate to say it, has to be Rou rou. Fantastic move with the bogshot AY, but it just wasn't enough.

Abbie

Chalk another one down for AY.  Rou Rou was fantastic, but AY was fantastic-er...

Cerys

Despite that glorious glimpse of thigh from AY, I vote mr rou-rou for The People's Lolly.  Yes.

ccab

mr rou-rou all the way.

almost yearly, you're a shamelss rip-off plagiarist with your stand-out print-out flush shot. It's a direct copy of something fanny splendid did last year, although fanny didn't feel the need to take his clothes off.

a frowny tut tutting for you, sir.

Almost Yearly

This from someone who can't even finish what he's started.

I bin daunted by the oppo. Should of bin more Greek about it.