Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:26:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Round Three: Purple Tentacle vs ccab

Started by Purple Tentacle, June 28, 2004, 10:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

Well here we go...

*Thwack!*

I hope you take it in the spirit it's intended ccab! Here's to a good game....

mr rou-rou

excellent, for composition and colouring that's my favourite thing you've done this tournament

ccab

Just watch what work you praise Mr Rou-rou. My bile ducts are filling.

PT, a reply is not too distant.

and by the way, you're a cunt to serve up something that rules out ccab's 6th law like that.

Well Purple Tentacle, rather cleverly, has already secured my vote.

ccab

NOTE FROM ORGANISERS

Due to the detection of unacceptably high levels of anticcabolic steroids in his bloodstream, DevlinC will be ineligible to vote in this thread until 31 December.

Back to the blood, sweat and stained shorts:

Purple Tentacle

Hehe, I'm enjoying this.

Uniquely I have my reply already sorted in my head, so expect a return halfway through tonight.

mr rou-rou

so it was you that broke into my secret design laboratory and opened all the cages, don't you hooligans know a strawberry headed mop eared giraffe can't survive in the wild without a printer port to connect to?

damn you and your sophisticated blends

Regular John

This is the sort of sophisticated design etiquette normally reserved for hardback coffee table books!

Purple Tentacle

*Fwip!*

That picture of Brian Sewell is not monged, repeat, not monged.

mr rou-rou

and just where does one find a naked Sewell?

fanny splendid

That's quite a famous image; the naked sewell.

He's mocking a rather famous painting.

That's probably the first time anyone's ever done that ripped-paper-attached-to-forum effect in Wimblemong. Applause.

Almost Yearly

A remnant from Saatchi's warehouse? Spiffing shot.

TraceyQ

mr rou-rou

it's a tapestry is it not?

I wish I'd found naked Sewell when I was trying to create a GIF of an art critic spouting random praise/insults.

What's the painting he's parodying then, I've got one in mind but I've no idea who the artist is?

Vermschneid Mehearties

"Shit...of fuck"

That's magnificent PT

ccab

PT - Well colour-sampled old boy. I'll get on a reply after the football tonight.

Bogey

Aah, the (now obsolete) Abbey National logo isn't just a square umbrella, it's an umbrella in the shape of a roof, with a chimney and everything!
How weird that is.

poison popcorn

there's a definite 'argos catalogue' feel to  that second one. i like the brian sewell one too in spite of it containing brian sewell.

Purple Tentacle

mr rou-rou

it's horrible when no one appreciates your work, so I'll appreciate it, I like his Marks and Spencers spacesuit,

if you're going out for a space walk love, be sure and wrap up warm, it's brisk out

I need sunglasses or maybe just opaque lens for ccab's pieces, Halloween pavement vomit.

Purple Tentacle

Nah, it's shit.

Come on ccab! Let's finish this sucker.

I'm going to be away from the web until much later tonight, so if Gandhi could change the thread title to VOTE VOTE VOTE when ccab replies then that'd be faaaaaaab.

ccab

Sod voting. You can go through - I won't be able to take part next week, so this is the end of my tournament. I should have time to finish this match off after the football's finished tonight, so check back then or tomorrow to see what finale I've devised.

Cerys

What's all this?  Has PT been activating his Hypnomong device again?  Hmmm....

Purple Tentacle

Quote from: "ccab"Sod voting. You can go through - I won't be able to take part next week, so this is the end of my tournament. I should have time to finish this match off after the football's finished tonight, so check back then or tomorrow to see what finale I've devised.

Oh come now, let's finish this match at least!

I've spacked a wobbly lob in your direction ready for a forearm smash to catapault me from the tournament, and to be honest I'm getting quite a bit of tennis elbow as well.

Chin up!

Jet Set Willy

Erm, either CCAB is in violation of the rules and therefore can't win, or I vote for Purple Tentacle.

ccab

Are you completely illiterate or just totally thick? Bother to read the thread & you will see there is no vote.

I suggest you cut down on the wanking, you blind inept little shithead.

For anyone else like our slow-witted friend here, Purple Tentacle proceeds to the semis. That is all.