Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:06:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

RuneScape MMO

Started by HappyTree, July 20, 2012, 06:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyTree

How come I've never even heard of this game? It's apparently the biggest in the world with over 200 million players. So I followed the links from that news story someone Tweeted and decided to give it a go.

Free? LOL. TANSTAAFL. 14-day trial, more like. Will it engage me enough to continue beyond that? Anyone else played this and have any opinions or tips?

I suppose I've already done the most fun part, the character creation. I am now a beautiful Egyptian princess mage.

monolith

I worked in the building next to these farkers when I worked in Cambridge.

Not much to add, haven't played the game.

HappyTree

Well I've looked at the controls and options and it's all far too involved for me to be bothered getting into. Plus I don't like using keyboard+mouse anyway. To replace it I have ordered The Witcher 2.

tl;dr: crap innit

Black Ship

I've been playing it since nearly the beginning. It's ok. Good for relieving stress.

Nothing beats a hard day at work like killing a dragon[nb]Well...maybe alcohol[/nb]

MojoJojo

Quote from: monolith on July 21, 2012, 09:31:20 PM
I worked in the building next to these farkers when I worked in Cambridge.

Not much to add, haven't played the game.

We had some of their employees living next door. They worked shifts, and seemed to think that meant it was OK to play music all night.

Cunts.