Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:40:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 Round 3: Big Jack McBastard vs Asparagus Trevor

Started by Big Jack McBastard, July 21, 2012, 07:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsparagusTrevor

wasp_f15ting

Big Jack McBastard

I'm here sexy pants, I waned you this was coming! Gimme another night I promise I haven't even started it yet due to the drunk/hangover/sleep/work combo I got suckered with over the last few days.

Big Jack McBastard

Events are conspiring to keep me from my comp for any decent stretch of time, Argh!

I swear it will be done before the week is out, hope someone else is holding all this up as well and it's not just me. If it is just me I are sarry

The Wimblewrong Nazi

if no shot is posted before 11:59pm Tuesday, Trevor wins

The Wimblewrong Nazi

oh man, lets extend the deadline to tonight. I don't really want to disqualify people

AsparagusTrevor

Yeah and I don't fancy getting to the semi-finals without actually winning a round!

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Quote from: AsparagusTrevor on August 01, 2012, 11:52:51 AM
Yeah and I don't fancy getting to the semi-finals without actually winning a round!

its the British way. The final deadline for Big Jack is midnight tonight

Big Jack McBastard

Hnnng sorry, sorry, sorry. I'll bow out to trev unless that causes serious trouble for der Fuhrer in which case a Blitzkrieg *could* be pulled off tomorrow/today.

I start my comp up a few days ago with the intention of getting this done (Dr Simian McKeith checking the apes poos for doping evidence) and a god-awful racket emanates from the rear like an angry colony of hornets, faded fairly quickly though.. I managed to get on for a wee while but then got repeated shutdowns from overheating. Not utterly surprising considering how warm this room is, but not usual, I oik the side off and my CPU fan is, well, performing craply would be the nicest way to put it. Cue me gutting and detailing the fucker, meanwhile work chews out another portion of the days and family based shenanigans take another significant slice. Fucking arse riving bit of timing but I'm back in business now thankfully.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

waz something up for tonight then,

I've gone soft in my old age

Cerys

After wiping the floor with me, you'd better bloody well not flake out now, McBastard.  Seriously.

Big Jack McBastard

AsparagusTrevor

That's really very good Jack, very glad you got the opportunity to carry on.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Cerys

AsparagusTrevor

BlodwynPig

Cerys

wasp_f15ting

selectivememory

Wow, tough call. Asparagus's first is just beautiful, but Jack's Simian Mckeith is startling and unexpectedly hilarious. I'm a sucker for big lovely apes though, so it's Asparagus, but only just...

Crabwalk

Johnny Yesno

Black Ship

BJBOOW cos I hate that skinny poop eating dainty Victorian lady.

Edit: Blimey those filters kick in quick.

Repentia

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Voting over. AsparagusTrevor wins to serve against Crabwalk in the semi final

Lovely shots, I especially liked Trevor's first and Jack's second.