Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:48:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

First 'The Bat-Knight Elevates' review... *BEWARE SPOILINGS!*

Started by Glebe, July 28, 2012, 07:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glebe

The Bat-Knight Elevates

Rating: 11-plus
Run Time: I dunno, but its bloody long, mate
Dir: Chris Boland
Starring: Christopher Bale, Alfie, Gary Gordon, Annie Thataway, Oliver Hardy, Marion Colander, Broseph Gorgon-Leverage, More Than Freeman

The long-awaited 'squeakquel' conclusion to Christie Bolan's so-called 'bat' trilogy is finally hear, specially filmed in an IMAX and thus boasting a 3D, 64 bytes-a-minute effect. So, does it live up to the hyper-chat? Well, Bat fans will be mewling, let's put it that way...

*WARNING! Stark revelations and various plot-fluffs ahead... so beware, spoilers!*

The film opens on an awe-inspiring bank heist, which thus explains the origins of the 'Bat-Man'. Then we're in to the main action, with Captain Jim Gourd trying to atone for murdering Harvey Face or something. Things go from floss to frump, however, with the arrival of Bain (Mike Harding), a big man with a mask. But, gratefully, The Cat-Woman is in tow, ready to join The Bats in his fight against evil! But can they?

It's up to young cop Jon Mallard to set things right, and that's no easy task, especially with things blowing up all over the gaff! Meanwhile, Bruce John-Wayne is given a helping hand thanks to new one Miranda Hart, who helps his business or whatever.

The film features large happenings, not to mention all sorts of convulsive shenanigans. Mike Kane is once more on hand as friendly butler Albert, while erstwhile favourite Morgan brings up the rear with fervent zest. But is it a good 'un? Well, Bat-Man fans won't be disappointed, and it's a top watch from start to ending!