Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:43:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 Semi Final: Nuclear Optimism vs Miles

Started by Nuclear Optimism, August 02, 2012, 02:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Miles wins and goes through to the final

Miles is perhaps the finest wimblewronger of all time. he's beaten pretty much everyone in his time. He takes on challengers new and old and hands them their own buttocks. He always posts his shots on time. He'd make someone a fine husband. I bet he has a few million in the bank as well. Nuclear Optimism shouldn't feel bad about losing. 2 great shots, a fine tournament overall but Miles is like Manchester Utd or Chaos 2 from Robot Wars - he cannot be beaten. That is until the final, which he invariably loses. So I;d like to congratulate Crabwalk or AsparagusTrevor for winning Wumblewrong 2012!

Miles also introduced me to the concept of feathered edges in photoshop, it took me a while to work out how he did those fancy feathered edges but by Jove I got there in the end

Nuclear Optimism

Well done Miles. Wish I hadn't been beaten by quite as much, but no shame losing to such a good opponent. I suppose the Semi Finals aren't bad for a first attempt.

Thanks for everyone who voted for me over the course of the tournament (and may the icy spectre of Death stalk the one person who voted for the other guy in every round I played, which must be against the Law of Averages or something).

Old Thrashbarg

Quote from: Nuclear Optimism on August 10, 2012, 02:26:24 AM
the one person who voted for the other guy in every round I played

Hmm... just realised that I fall into this category[nb]Am I the only one then?[/nb]. How strange. If it's an consolation, I suddenly feel very chilly...

Miles

Cheers NO, well played - I'll lose this final for you.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

Johnny Yesno