Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:36:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2012 Semi Final: AsparagusTrevor vs Crabwalk

Started by AsparagusTrevor, August 08, 2012, 10:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Replies From View

Both so amazing that I can't decide.  Going to go with Asparagus Trevor in an attempt to even up the scores a bit.

ziggy starbucks

I just love the idea behind Crabwalk's 2nd shot. The concept is just marvellous, it really startled me when I first saw it and if I ever take part in wimblewrong again it may be a big inspiration. A brilliant visual incorporation of sound with an overall nicely threatening vibe

trevor's second shot is also great. An amusing concept perfectly brought to life with the great light and shading[nb]I haven't got a clue what I'm on about[/nb]. I'm a big fan of smoke effects and they can be harder to pull off than they look[nb]please someone shut me up[/nb]. Every element in the image works in terms of their relative proportions. Perhaps the only disappointment is the absence of semen on the corpse[nb]let me die let me die[/nb]

so hard to judge..

AsparagusTrevor

Jemble Fred

I'm going with Crabwalk, for taking the worst, most despicable and sickening subject matter imaginable, and dragging it back into the more palatable territory of paedophilia and necrophilia.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: ziggy starbucks on August 16, 2012, 03:33:14 PMtrevor's second shot is also great. An amusing concept perfectly brought to life with the great light and shading. I'm a big fan of smoke effects and they can be harder to pull off than they look. Every element in the image works in terms of their relative proportions. Perhaps the only disappointment is the absence of semen on the corpse

Funny you should mention semen on the corpse, the thought had worryingly crossed my mind before decency[nb]in my deceased-celebrity-necrophile-rumour joke.[/nb] got the better of me.

Lee Van Cleef

Crabwalk, but that second shot by Trev was brilliant.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Crabwalk wins and will serve in the final to Miles!

wasp_f15ting

Crabwalk

Wow, nosebleed time.

Brilliant shots Asparagus Trevor, thanks for a great match.

I don't really have any free time over the next few days so my opening shot in the final will have to be made tonight...

AsparagusTrevor

17-8, I certainly got trounced! Very well deserved though, great match.
Good luck in the final, we should be in for a very good show.