Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:57:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

VOTE NOW Round 3: JSW vs Abbie

Started by Jet Set Willy, June 30, 2004, 06:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jet Set Willy

Bogey

JJJJH

It's like some fucked-up hybrid of AY and Macy Gray. And a bikini.

Jet Set Willy

Almost Yearly

Love the psychedaelic stench of the crowd, Abbie. Get that ugly fucker out of my face though.

mr rou-rou

I like your textures but you'd be a bugger to play against, your style seems to require a similar return, I couldn't get any laughs out of knocking one of those back, I like it, challenging.

Jet Set Willy

I can't be Mr Nice-Guy all the time, I just wanted to try something different y'know?

Abbie

Reet then, this particular piece of work I have named 'Bubble and Squeak' - being as it took me less than an hour to throw together and involves all the left overs on my hard disk - no googling for this baby.  Can I recommend this approach?  Good fucking fun.

QuoteLove the psychedaelic stench of the crowd, Abbie. Get that ugly fucker out of my face though.

Moisty you slag, I spent ages dolling up your fizog before realising that I needn't have bothered...

TraceyQ

Is the face in the centre Mayer, Abbie?

Abbie

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Is the face in the centre Mayer, Abbie?

Nope, although the similarity is rather scary.  It's some lovey off the front of an old copy of the NME that i'd scanned in.

Regular John

You fancy bastards are playing the equivalent of cheeky shots between your legs from the baseline!

Jet Set Willy

poison popcorn

fucking hell, after looking at these i feel like i've just been to glastonbury. or maybe eaten something odd.

butnut

Regular John

Jet Set Willy played a serve and volley in my stupid worthless opinion. Closer than Paul Gadd is to a child's arse mind you.

ClaudiusMaximus

@ssmaster

Its Mistress Abbie for me, her Bubble n Squeak image was inspired.

tony peanuts

It's close but I'm plumping for Abbie.

JJJJH

mr rou-rou

Dr David V

Still Not George

Abbie, as I'm afraid she'll hurt me if I don't.

Pythov

poison popcorn

all gloriously psychedelic, but jsw slightly moreso so he gets my vote.

Abbie. That last shot was a corker, plus I liked her first return. JSW played a stunning game though, shame to see him go out at this point.

Rubbish Monkey