Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 07:30:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Silly question, but...

Started by allen-uk, August 24, 2012, 03:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

allen-uk

I got to this site looking for a specific radio sketch from 'On the hour', and sure enough, there it is, listed.

But is that it? I mean, the information is interesting, but should I be able to listen to the clip in question? In which case, what button am I failing to press? (I use an iMac, OS 10.6.8).

Thanks.

A.

Morrison Lard

Do you mean like here for example where the sketches are listed under the episode guide?

I think it's just a guide and no actual audio is hosted on this site, but I could be massssively wrong.
Most the OTH episodes are probably on YootTube

Neil, or one of the bigger boys and girls, can most probably tell you something much more helpful

Also, some people get sand up their vag about bugger all

Jemble Fred

Yes, this site has always been famously welcoming to anyone who comes here for freebies and then complains if they can't get them.

Puffin Chunks

On The Hour is commercially available so links can't be provided from here (so I believe)... there are links to buy the CD from the On The Hour page on this site.

I'm sure youtube or somewhere else may turn up the clip you want now you know what episode it is.

Welcome to the forum, by the way... you've posted in the wrong place ;)

allen-uk

Thanks for the helpful reply, Puffin - unlike the one above from Fred who seems to be of the opinion that anyone asking a question is necessarily looking for a freebie. I'm quite happy to pay for what I want. Well, I'm old, you see, and that's the way things used to be...

Sorry I posted in the wrong place - where should it have been put?
(No, not you Fred, I was asking Puffin).

A.

Puffin Chunks

No probs. The Chris Morris sub-forum would probably have been a more appropriate place:
http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php?board=21.0

Jemble Fred

That came across as more passive-aggressive than it was intended, sorry – I just found it amusing.

Cerys

Stop being amused by the newbies, Jem.  Otherwise I may mock your use of the word 'practice' as a verb.