Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:31:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Savile Documentary

Started by DrunkCountry, September 28, 2012, 08:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billtheburger

The only celebrity I'm a little dubious about is Bob Holness. He came and sat with me at Central TV when I was on Blockbusters in '94. There was something about seeing his hedgehogs - it's all a bit cloudy.
But as I was 17[nb]albeit, young looking[/nb], he may just have been gay for me.

Quote from: variant on October 05, 2012, 12:47:48 PM
Frank Bruno (trip to Chessington - FB was filming for People): No nonce behaviour (or wife beating) but he did forget his lines so much that we got bored and walked off.
But Bruno is linked closely to Jimmy Saville according to The Sun:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2270180/Frank-Bruno-meets-Yorkshire-Ripper-Picture-of-boxing-legend-meeting-the-murderer-Peter-Sutcliffe-at-Broadmoor-top-security-hospital.html

Cerys

It's possible that Bruno was following him closely, just waiting to deck him the moment he was given the chance.

Ignatius_S

I was reading one opinion piece in the Telegraph – not particularly worth a worth but it did link to an interesting New Yorker piece by Malcolm Gladwell:  In Plain View: How child molesters get away with it.

The article discusses the case of Jerry Sandusky, who George Oscar Bluth II mentioned earlier in the thread.

In the comments for  a Guardian opinion piece, Jimmy Savile was hiding in the light, someone linked to an earlier OP (Is the age of the British eccentric over?) and mentioned it's interesting comparing the comments.

KennyMonster

Quote from: Shoulders?-Stomach! on October 05, 2012, 01:22:07 PM
Can we just come clean and admit that every single children's entertainer employed on British television between 1970 and 1999 was and is a full paedophile of children?

Indeed they were employed by UK broadcasters on the basis that their uncommon intimacy with children translated well across the country. Sir Ian Threthowan is on record as having said "Paedophiles are a vital and underused resource in this country and it is my firm belief in providing employment for all paedophiles.", while Sir Michael Checkland's historical empathy with ephebophilia is notorious, and his wife still has the stuffed ephebophile she got him for Christmas up in the attic.

I think you might be onto something here, after all I have a recollection that there were always running gags from various BBC presenters of that era that the wages were poor, budgets were crap and the food in the canteen was awful.
So why did they all continue working for such a bad organisation? there must have been other perks to the job eh?

biggytitbo

I've never told anybody this before, but as a child I was sexually molested by Mr Blobby. I was just 24 years old at the time.

My bottom was crinkly for days afterwards.

Dead kate moss

I have decided to also break my silence.

While I stress that Ken Dodd himself was not involved in any abuse, as a small child in the early seventies I was sexually molested after being lured into a jam butty mine by several Diddymen. On at least twelve occasions.

George Oscar Bluth II

On a visit to TV Centre in the 1990s Otis the Aardvark tried to give me a handjob.

Absorb the anus burn

Backstage during a recording of Blankety Blank Roger De Courcey made me rim Nookie bear... All the time, Lorraine Chase stood watching, chain smoking and comparing my tongue action to Anton Rodgers giving southern comfort to the cast of Button Moon.

Unoriginal

Tinky winky off the teletubbies forced the sun baby to give him head. 

biggytitbo

Natnar

I was rogered by the robot off Galloping Galaxies.

Dead kate moss

Let's just say Fingermouse etc etc

George Oscar Bluth II

Something about the broom cupboard.

Natnar

Gilbert The Alien's snot-spunk covered my bare ankles.

biggytitbo

Grotbags' gay crocodile from Rod Hulls Pink Windmill tried to make me eat the spunk off his scaley belly. He told me it was fondant icing.

Cerys

Quote from: George Oscar Bluth II on October 05, 2012, 06:20:26 PM
On a visit to TV Centre in the 1990s Otis the Aardvark tried to give me a handjob.

Lies!  Do not besmirch the name of Otis the Aardvark.  Even if he did have Dave Chapman's hand up his bottom rather a lot.  Not just a finger. A whole hand plus part of an arm!

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: variant on October 05, 2012, 12:47:48 PM
Paul Daniels (school trip to see Wipeout(?) being filmed - at the BBC!!!): No nonce behaviour but he was a bit racist. I have since met him again in Redhill where he did a quick magic trick for us and a bunch of kids that were hanging around for photos etc. Again, no inappropriate touching just bloody impressive sleight of hand.

I saw a small child come out of the Harlequin Theatre in Redhill after having seen Daniels in panto, crying his tiny head off. Originally I presumed it was due to the poor quality of said theatrical event, but now I don't know what to think.

(Are you local to Redhill, btw? I grew up in Reigate, but in one of the shitty bits (Woodhatch)).

Quote from: Unoriginal on October 05, 2012, 06:44:41 PM
Tinky winky off the teletubbies forced the sun baby to give him head.

I was on the same bill as Tinky Winky doing stand up a month or so ago, and he didn't try and have intercourse with anyone in the room. But we were all over 18. Hmmmm.

Absorb the anus burn

Richard Stilgoe sang to me... I was so bored I asked him to shut up and molest me instead.

Absorb the anus burn

I also witnessed John Craven sacrifice a baby at Bohemian Grove........... That didn't make Newsround Extra!

Blumf

The theme music to Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds and The Mysterious Cities of Gold took turns with me.

monkfromhavana

Word-famous ginger Simon Parkin made me repeatedly fellate him whilst Gordon The Gopher stood and watched, a tear dripping off his cheeks as my childly innocence was lost.

upsetter

Quote from: 23 Daves on October 05, 2012, 01:06:24 PM

Obviously I feel sorry for the girl, but still, that is an outburst worthy of one of Alan Partridge's breakdowns.  You can imagine him saying it through gritted teeth.  Did anyone else manage to catch this?

It's the third clip here http://soundcloud.com/musiclibraryfinland/tracks, together with two others which I haven't seen reported elsewhere.  The clip was uploaded a month ago...

Absorb the anus burn

I saw Chock-A-Block playing Russian Roulette with Floella Benjamin and Tony Hart.

haveachocolatebiscuit

Roger Prentice, The Apprentice Dentist, bent us over and spent his gent pi ss.

Viero_Berlotti

I bet JLC is thanking his lucky stars this Savile stuff has come out. It's knocked him right off the front pages.

non capisco

The Blue Peter Garden plied me with drink then made me rub its soily nifkin.

massive bereavement

Tom Baker took me into a BBC toilet and got me to wipe my bum on his scarf, then K9 sniffed it.

Mr Eggs

Postgate and Firmin used my sister to provide all their sound effects. The Bagpuss sigh was not from her mouth.

Natnar

Quote from: Mr Eggs on October 05, 2012, 08:38:26 PM
Postgate and Firmin used my sister to provide all their sound effects. The Bagpuss sigh was not from her mouth.

Did they use her Chuffa for Ivor The Engine?

biggytitbo

Floella Benjamin made me come on her black tits. I was just 30 years old :(.